Leonard Part 6: What happened to parts 1-5?

Hm, maybe it was Hitler. Coulda sworn vikings figured in there somewhere, though.

Know what was a great sequal? Ei8ht.
You know, the one where Brad Pitt opens a big box of fluffy teddy bears at the end? Very nice.

Watch for Malcolm part Five under its subtitle: “Malcolm in the Middle.”

I have a partial print of Malcolm VIII. It’s from the middle of the film, is about 45 minutes long, b/w footage (it was originally in color), and it’s on 16 mm film stock.

Sadly, a member of this very message board (though I won’t say names) destroyed the only surviving prints of Malcolms I-VI with his/her cigar.

Other sequels missing-in-action:

The Two (starring Jet Li)
Assault on Precinct 14
Jennifer Nine
Star Trek: Deep Space 10
Stalag 18
9 1/2
A.II

Oh, what the hell …
Did Raquel Welch change her fur bikini in Nine Million, Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Thousand, Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Years BC?

They made this, but they appended “Weeks” to it. So you mighta mist it.

Re: The Madness of King George

Not True.

Nobody has mentioned the obscure surfing spoof Surf II, which never had a Surf I.

Yeah, well, who ya gonna believe, a faceless entity… or Snopes? :wink:

Don’t forget Butterfield 9.

Or Lunch at Tiffany’s.

[sub]I’ve created a monster.[/sub]

Good work, Dr. Frankenstein! This thread turned to be the funniest in several weeks!

Long Night’s Snoozing into Daybreak

(name the original!)

Aren’t vikings usually on ice?

I don’t know about you, Miller, but I like my vikings straight, with a twist of lime.

Long Day’s Journey into Night, of course.

And didn’t Glenn Miller do a follow-up to his hit about a phone number? “Pennsylvania 6-5001,” I believe.

I was under the impression that when Truman Capote’s writing desk was opened after his death, the openers found a address book, an ounce of cocaine, 6 Qaaludes, a bottle of Scotch, a list of “People that are going to be humiliated in future articles of mine”, a box of condoms, half a turkey, and 29 pages of what appeared to be Lunch at Tiffany’d.

As for myself, I’m trying to find Shakespeare’s Henry I-III.

I was under the impression that when Truman Capote’s writing desk was opened after his death, the openers found a address book, an ounce of cocaine, 6 Qaaludes, a bottle of Scotch, a list of “People that are going to be humiliated in future articles of mine”, a box of condoms, half a turkey, and 29 pages of what appeared to be Lunch at Tiffany’d.