Let me be real clear: this message board does NOT need conservatives

Let me recap why I pitted the supposedly ‘rational’ conservative D_Anconia.

There you have it. D_Anconia was on using “CDC guidance” when it supported his worldview, and then dropped them like a heavy sofa when it didn’t. That is so motherfucking dishonest - and people like D_Anconia, Octoputz, and others know it. They’re just trolling or being otherwise facts-resistant.

That is disingenuous. That’s the opposite of fighting ignorance. That’s fighting to defend ego and ignorance. And that is why I created this thread, to expose this horse shit for what it is. I don’t give a god damn if some middling, know-nothing “moderates” like @panache45 or @Oredigger77 don’t like it. They just want consensus and peace. People who want good things, who want a society based on pluralism and inclusion don’t have that option anymore. We are forced to be militaristic assholes. Don’t blame me for being a militaristic asshole in defense of a value system that has worked well for all of us but is now under attack. Blame the assholes who a) attack this ethic and b) those who moderate and refuse to defend the values most of us here on SDMB have long subscribed to.