Let me be real clear: this message board does NOT need conservatives

I’d just as soon take guidance from you on “good faith discussion” as I would attend a seminar on racial tolerance conducted by H.P. Lovecraft.

You, more than anyone else here, are guilty of ascribing the labels “conservative” and “racist” to any position within the liberal spectrum that you don’t personally agree with or find leftist enough, and even of specifically accusing individual people of getting their opinions from Donald Trump, including on topics which Trump has never discussed. Of course, you have the privilege of attacking posters in the debate fora in this disingenuous, personalized way and never getting sanctioned for it, because that’s how the deck is stacked.

You derail every thread you post in by accusing people of holding “conservative” positions of no relevance to the topic - barely a week ago you entered a thread about the way in which the rules of the Pit forum are applied to accusations of racism and out of nowhere accused everyone else of being an anti-vaxxer.

The idea that “everyone who disagrees with me about anything for any reason is part of a conspiracy that holds every bad idea I can conceive of” is about as far from dealing in reality or good faith discussion possible, and you are the absolute king of dragging that notion into every fucking thread.