Let's have a demented Christmas!

You can actually spoiler pictures and videos just like words.
NSFW Jeff Dunham/Achmed “Jingle Bombs”

ETA: preview showed a blurred video but just the link when I posted.

Thanks for the tip! :slight_smile: I just figured out how to get my video to show up in my post tonight…I’m still learning a few things about the new board.

The Goons - “I’m Walking Backwards for Christmas”

Rachel Bloom et al. - “California Christmastime”

Christmas is Revolting…and so are the Elves

More fun than demented:

RUN DMC Christmas in Hollis (note the pit bull pulling Santa’s sleigh in the closing):

Madonna’s Santa Baby:

Straight No Chaser Text Me Merry Christmas (probably more apt for this year than they realized at the time:

Workers of the World Unite!

Barenaked Ladies Elf’s Lament:

Here’s a favorite, from The Holderness Family. Everyone’s favorite Let’s-Argue-About-Rape-Culture Christmas Song turned on its head!

A classic:

My absolute favorite Christmas piece is “O Holy Night” performed by Mom and Daddy.

Well, Christmas at Ground Zero is taken, as is Chiron Beta Prime, which leaves only…

Oh, and I follow up with Weird Al’s Other Ode to Christmas…

This is quite good: Silent Night performed by Merzbow

For the Scrooge in all of us:

https://youtu.be/uc41F9k3BMs

Fear - Fuck Christmas

Not really novelty except for the arrangement and instrumentation, you can’t go wrong with Gary Hoey; here’s a playlist including Deck the Halls:

And no modern Christmas novelty song list is complete without Jon LaJoie’s Merry Christmas Exclamation Point

Oh, and an old favorite:

“Most folks call 'em green onions but they’re really scallions.”

You can never have enough Dee Snider for Christmas.

Growing up this was on the album we listened to while decorating the tree. I think my mother might still listen to it.