Let's list all of the Beatles' top 10 hits

Top 10 Beatles songs relating to Film Archiving (in alpha order, naturally):

1. Act Naturally: “Well I hope you come and see me in the movies”; my own IMDB listing because of my job
  2. And Your Bird Can Sing: “When your prized possessions start to wear you down/Look in my direction, I’ll be round”; I’m the depository for various important media objects
  3. Cry Baby Cry: “At twelve o’clock a meeting round the table/For a seance in the dark”; It’s not unusual to have project-related work day screenings
  4. A Day in the Life: “And though the holes were rather small/They had to count them all”; the tedium of cataloguing
  5. Do You Want to Know a Secret?: “Do you want to know a secret/Do you promise not to tell”; my non-disclosure agreement
  6. Fixing a Hole: “I’m fixing a hole where the rain gets in/And stops my mind from wandering”; getting immersed in film repair and restoration efforts
  7. I’m Looking Through You: “Your lips are moving, I cannot hear/Your voice is soothing, but the words aren’t clear”; encountering older media with audio problems isn’t uncommon
  8. No Reply: “But I saw you peep through your window/I saw the light, I saw the light”; talking to the projectionist
  9. While My Guitar Gently Weeps: “I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping”; alone in my enormous vault, I have to do my own cleaning sometimes
  10. Your Mother Should Know: “Let’s all get up and dance to a song/That was a hit before your mother was born”; I’m obliged to immerse myself in cultural history that predates me by generations