Light pitting of EastUmpqua (spun off Troll R Us thread)

I guess that’s why I kinda like it.

This is wrong, as several others have said. The Pit can be vicious, it can be nonsensical, it can be funny, but it can also lead to serious discussions. The serious discussions often occur when someone is pitted, then comes in to defend themselves on some substantive issue, and off we go. It’s the same kind of intellectual discussion as anywhere else on the board, but with insults! And there’s no extra cost!

WHAT!?! I’ve been paying $3/month for Pit access!

New thread idea:

“I pit people who fall for that ‘Pay for Pit Access’ scam!”

Blaming the victim, eh? :yum:

Fool! Degenerate moron! Congenital imbecile! None of the previous three observations cost me a cent! There is naturally a monthly cost for access to this exclusive domain. What I obviously meant was that in this domain, insults are free. There is no pay-to-insult policy.

… so sez wolfkitteh…

You want my pit pass? I got it on a visit to Indianapolis and really never use it anymore.

New, from Dial: “Pit Pass”.

Commercial Tag Line:

< Sniff > “Pit Pass: You can Thank your Stank.”

I’m dyin’.

:rofl:

See? Serious discussion.

:upside_down_face:

If you think that’s good, one more time with the Tag Line:

“Pit Pass: You can Thank your Stank.”

Now imagine that being said with this music in the background…

@k9bfriender This is what I remember from the tipping thread. I don’t think you represented this accurately.

He either didn’t understand that, or really didn’t want to understand that, and went on to misrepresent me several time before I gave up. By “dragging” him to the pit, I asked in the “troll’s” thread if anyone else felt I was being trolled. He followed me to that thread to complain about being dragged to the pit.
[/quote]