Lika an orange on a toothpick

I rented “So I Married an Axe Murderer” the other night again because my bf had never seen it. It’s definitely one of my favourite Mike Myer’s movies.

My question is: Who is the kid that lives with Charlie’s parents? The one they call ‘Head’ - as in ‘Heed, pants! Now!’. The one that will cry himself to sleep on his ‘Huge pilla’.

I don’t remember them saying if it was Charlie’s brother…:confused:

Sorry, I haven’t seen the film but the youngest person I can find in the cast seems to be Matt Doherty. His character’s name is Willie, according to IMDb, and he would’ve been about 16 when the movie came out.

Hope this helps.

I just realized that I seem to have completely misunderstood what you were asking.

Great thread title. I knew exactly what you were referring to.

Would ya look at the size of that kid’s head! It’s the size of a planetoid and it has it’s own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!

I’m not kidding, that boy’s head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn’t it? He’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

I don’t know the relationship, and IMDb doesn’t help. I’d probably guess brother as well. I think he tells the kid to “get the paper for your mother, if you can. Haulin’ that gargantuan cranium about”, so now that I think of it, yeah, brother.
Excuse me, I ordered the LARGE coffee. Hello!

Gosh, I thought it was “enormous pillow” - I’ll have to re-watch.

Sites with reviews refer to him as Charley’s younger brother.

Thanks guys,

Now kiss yer mother or I’ll kick yer teeth in!

sorry, couldn’t help it.:stuck_out_tongue:

HEAD!

PAPER!
NOW!
:smiley: