Liquid Nitrogen and Balls

What happens when you spray liquid nitrogen (like the ones the dermatologists have for warts) on your fruit?

You mean on your scrotum?

You get frost burns on the skin, just like anywhere else. Depending on the amount you use, it will be either superficial or very serious.

BTW, I don’t think the freeze ‘spray’ products are based on liquid nitrogen.

Why don’t you try it and let us know. :rolleyes:

You’re wife gives birth to an Eskimo in 9 months.
But seriously, is there a reason you are discussing testicles as opposed to other body parts? Looking for DIY eunuchdom because there are easier ways.

If he has scrotal warts, asking about spraying it on other parts wouldn’t really make sense…

Totally funny!

Band name!

Skrinkage.

A lot.

Then they fall off. :eek:

So will spraying liquid N2 on my jewels get rid of the warts?

I don’t think the stuff used for non genital warts is ideal for cock and ball action.

At least.

I don’t think genital warts are actually the same sort of thing as non-genital warts, and so the proper treatment for them would be different.

There was an episode of Embarrassing Bodies where they froze warts off of a guy’s scrotum. Can’t find it on youtube, for some odd reason.

Genital warts can be treated with cryotherapy, using liquid nitrogen or other freezing media. But it’s not something you should really do at home. Proper tx generally results in a small blister, not unlike a second degree burn in many respects.

Imiquimod is a topical therapy that is available by prescription, and can be used at home. It too needs to be used carefully, but it’s easier to use than liquid nitrogen.

Icy cubes.

I’m waiting for IceQube to start a “What to do when you shatter your testicles. Need answers fast.” thread.

Snow balls?

Isn’t that the answer to the question “What is the difference between snow men and snowwomen?”

I thought that one was “nitrogen testicles!”, but then again I like my jokes good 'n baffling.