Living while black in America

Next you’ll be telling me I have to wear a swimsuit. Just like those lifeguards at the community center with their “rules”. And then those cops with their “public indecency laws”. And that judge with his “two years supervised probation”.

I’m sorry for your wife’s apparent victimization at the hands of the government you are allied with.

I’m sorry that you’re such an unhappy, history-averse weirdo with a political philosophy that the vast majority of Americans utterly reject. I’m sure it sucks having political ideas that are less popular than the GOP in Berkeley. Best wishes to you and your (probably nonexistent) family.

Who qualifies as a black person or as a minority?

Shouldn’t you be making cowboy exclamations and waving a hat while astride a nuclear weapon falling from an aircraft?

Ignoring the last two posts and going back to the OP,

I think one of the most shocking is the student who fell asleep while studying in the common area of her dorm and one of her dorm-mates called the police.

It’s a long list… would you prefer plain text or CSV?

I don’t intend on receiving an answer in any shape or form.

I’ll go out on a limb and suggest black people and minorities.

Who is black and what constitutes a “minority”.

Hey, you keep your fantasy life to yourself, young man!

Americans with German ancestry are a minority in America. T or F

This is a hijack that should be ignored. T or F

This millennial never saw Dr. Strangelove.

How am I to contribute without knowing who qualifies for the thread?

By asking who qualifies for the thread, dipshit, instead of asking asinine off-topic shit like “Americans with German ancestry are a minority in America. T or F” :rolleyes:

I did. No takers so far. Are you up to the task, smart guy?

If you have any good stories about German Americans being treated strangely because of their heritage, I’m sure we’d all love the hear them. (But it may have to be in a different thread, because this one is called “Living while black in America.”) (Unless, of course, your stories are about black German Americans)

Ignore the fucking fucker please.

The OP talks of “minorities” and claims “black” people are a minority.

I just want to know who is black. Are we talking the “one drop” rule or paper bag? I’m not sure what you race realists prefer.