long distance booty calls?

I have an online friend who lives in Alabama. I live in Massachusetts. We’ve talked a lot about meeting, mostly with the intentions of hooking up. While it’d be really cool to meet ihm in person, it just seems like a long trip to make for sex. According to Mapquest, 1100 miles. A good 20 hour drive. So my question is this…what’s the longest journey you’ve ever made for a booty call?

Hmm… I can’t claim that sex was the only motivation for going; however, the farthest I ever went was about 4,500 miles (7,200 km).

You know, I feel kindof ashamed to admit that…

“Hooking up” is a euphimism for “sex”, right?

1,420 miles. But it wasn’t just for sex. I can get that right here on my block, if I want to. :slight_smile:

Coast to coast, baby. Would’ve have walked it if I had to.

I think Montfort and Anniz are the all-time, Guiness Book of World Record, Olympic gold medalists, life-time achievement award, Presidential Medal of Freedom award winners in this category.

And good for them.

OK, so it’s not nearly as marathon a trip as some of the others, but I recently drove from MA to MD for some, about a 6-hour drive. Was definitely worth it.

2654.5 miles. New Bern, NC to Los Angeles. I bow to Montfort and Anniz and Le Sang.

And Pammipoo, Miami is closer, and a hell of a lot warmer! (hint, hint)

Wow, and that includes a 3.0 in style points from the evil Bulgarian judge.

I’m guessing a long-distance relationship doesn’t really count as a booty call… (We do have a lot of sex, though. Honest!)

I think it’s a great idea. I have to disagree with the driving idea, though. Travelocity shows fares from Boston to Birmingham for around $250. Driving 1100 miles each way will probably run you at least that much in gas and bad food, not to mention 40 hours of your life you’ll probably want back.

LOL, I’m at the Massachusetts end of the deal…how do you figure Miami’s closer? It’s probably another 500 miles or so, easily. But next time I’m in the Sunshine State, I’ll be sure to give you a holler :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah…driving would suck, but right now I have negative cash, and I could never justify spending $300 on a plane ticket to have sex. Gas money, however, that’s another story…

I’ve driven 10 hours for a weekend of sex, although it was in the middle of summer apart during a relationship.

I’ve driven 13 hours for sex on behalf of a friend, he had a booty call at Cornell and he recruited a few of us to make a road trip out of it. I got really wasted, and he didn’t get laid after all.

In the midst of another LDR, I made repeated 1335 mile trips via plane in which we didn’t see the outdoors for 72 hours.

The furthest I’ve gone just for sex is a 3 hour drive. I did it from college on a whim, we were on the phone at night, I said I was coming to see her. 3 hours later I was there, she didn’t believe I’d do it. Of course I had to drive 3 hours back after the sex, I had an exam the next morning and no place to stay.

Aside: Don’t write off the idea of flying, people forget how damn expensive it can end up being to road trip. ~$100 in gas and snacks each way, and probably a few meals along the way and you’ve paid for the airfare. That doesn’t even put a price on the time in the car, look at it this way, thats 40 hours of sex you could be having.

I always wanted a gold medal, thanks.
Can you come here and give it to me tomorrow,
I’m all alone during daytime…

Well, to see Gunny I’ll be driving a total of about 1500 miles. I’m not sure, exactly. But first I’ll be driving from my home in upstate New York to college in Mississippi (a 24-hour drive), then from Starkville, Mississippi to Longview, Texas is about 400 - 450 miles. I’d be driving the first 24 hours anyway, whether I was going to end up with Gunslinger or not, so maybe only the 400 extra miles count. I dunno.

2400 miles from Detroit to San Francisco.

I look back on it fondly, very fondly.

If I’m totally honest with myself - 3000 miles.

(If I’m not, then I did have “legitimate” reasons for the trip, really, I mean it… honestly…)

350 miles… not very impressive compared to the rest of you folks…

and Pammipoo- what part of Mass are you in? (NH is much closer…) :smiley:

Approximately 3000 miles, when my girlfriend (later wife) was in Bellingham, Washington and I was in Boston, Massachusetts.

Of course, that’s not the reason I told my parents I was coming home for the various holidays.

An ex once flew me from Homestead, FL to Oakland, CA for a “visit” :wink: 3174.8 miles one way.

Still doesn’t beat Montfort and Anniz, though :slight_smile:

I hitch hiked for several hours once just to see a girl i knew. Alright, doesnt stack up agains some of you, but when i got there she wasn’t even in town.

That was a long, cold night my friends.

What’s all this with Monfort and Anniz?