Look at any m/f couple. Who's usually more miserable?

And here I thought it was because they were with you.

Dumbass.

Pssssst, Xploder. C’mere for a sec.

Yeah, I saw that but discounted it as the op is nothing but a whiny asshat.

Besides, if he can make an ignorant joke in the pit, I can slam him (sort of) for it.

I would think a better reason is that males tend to do more dangerous things more often than females over the course of a lifetime, although there are times I can personally agree with your reasoning about being driven to the grave.

Xploder, the point of that second post was to say that Quicksilver heard somebody say this and pointing out the ignorance involved in it. I can’t say he/she did it very well by setting it up this way, but that’s what I got out of it at least.

And why do you think we do all those dangerous things? To get away from the annoying women. I love my wife, but she can be annoying sometimes, just as I’m sure I can be.

I understand that. Then again, he stated in one thread that the women at his workplace thought he was hot and then started another thread about how the women in his workplace hated him.

I think he’s a fucking tool and I have no problem saying it.

Ah, well, then I have nothing. Except to say, where did this joke come from? Is this actually a joke? As far as jokes go, it’s about as weak as the one I got on popsicle stick one day back in high school:

Q: What is one thing every skateboarder needs?

Wait for it…

wait for it…
A. A skateboard.

Now that makes me angry.

Does that whole life expectancy thing address the possibility that men who are poor at looking after themselves are seen as poor providers and so have more difficulty getting married in the first place? That’d skew the curve a little.

What the OP needs is that poster with the gorgeous babe on it and the slogan “Some guy somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit”. I’m betting that would go down like a cup of cold sick. Call it consciousness raising. :rolleyes:

Hey fuckwit… you must have missed the one where they also started a rumour I was gay.

What’s whooshing you here? Or are you just taking the most expedient route by jumping to an easy and digestible conclusion?

It’s an ugly, sordid, confusing little nest of vipers here and I’m just trying to figure out the best way to fit in if I can. It’s not about drama, it’s about realizing that I can learn something important here. Personal growth and all. In the mean time, random bitching is my outlet.

So fuckyouverymuch and get a life.

:wally

So. It’s not about drama. Great.

First, the women in your office think you’re hot, THEN they hate you and NOW your fellow PM is an asshole.

Forgive me for seeing any drama there.

Also, random bitching is also my outlet. I have a life but you’re still an idiot.

:rolleyes:

For somebody so deeply offended by my posts, you sure do take a lot of interest in them.

Well, this thread seems to be going well!

Not particularly. There was nothing that offended me besides your idiocy.

You know those two masks, one happy and one sad, that symbolize Comedy and Tragedy in theater? Obviously, the reason Tragedy is so miserable is because Comedy is so annoying.

:frowning: :slight_smile:

I get it. You think I’m an idiot. Run along now and let the grown ups finish talking.

in what warped universe is that considered a clever put down line?

I’m certainly enjoying it.

I’m not.

Is there something in the water this week? People seem to be powder kegs, just set to blow.