Look what was just delivered to my office...

Oh, dear. One of my sisters had a stalker for a while and received similar things from him (she collected them in a box for evidence). Have you seen any suspicious guys hanging around or received any strange phone calls?

Not nearly as many as I would like…

ahem.

I am confused. My IRL name is very… odd. And it’s also all over this package, which makes me think that I’m the intended recipient…

I’m not going to click on a link to leathertemptations.com at work.

…is what my employer undoubtedly wishes I would say when faced with a situation like this.

Seems like it’d be easy to throw it out as packing material if you weren’t expecting it.

What do you mean?

From the brief look I took at the picture, it doesn’t seem like there’s much to it. I may be completely off base–I’ve never had lingerie show up unexpectedly, so I’m not sure what all’s involved.

Ah. Well, no - it was carefully wrapped in tissue. Also, there’s nothing else in the box, other than…that.

So - it was tough to miss. :smiley:

That’s kind of creepy. Any invoice number that you might call them about, see if they’ll confirm the name on the credit card or something? That just isn’t something a “secret admirer” would normally send.

On preview I see you say there isn’t anything else in the box. Strange.

Oh well, if it looks like it’d fit, and you think you’d fit, I guess there’s nothing left to do but get some pics up. :cool:

It’s actually one size fits all. And I DO have a new camera phone…

So, alice, since you got my package…ready to recieve my…um…package?
I’m glad you recieved the package of tissues I sent. I hear leather is a good shock absorber for freight. This is for flu season.
Signed,
Me

that’s the note that I SHOULD have sent with it

Well, since you do have a new outfit and all, I suggest you organize a dopefest. :smiley:

You know, I thought bras were supposed to be supportive. :slight_smile:

How about making light of it? Put them up for auction or raffle at work - for a charity, of course.

But I know you’ll look just fine in them. :slight_smile:

Somewhere, someone, is trying to have a night of wild sex wearing nothing but office supplies.

Um. Someone order fresh wite out? I thought we were out…but now we’ve got…fifteen fresh containers full.
…and why are they still warm??

Ok, now I’ve gone to TWO kinky-clothing sites today, thanks to threads I’ve clicked on this messageboard. You people are going to turn me into a peekaboo-leather-teddy-wearing slut.

You make that sound like it’s a bad thing…

:slight_smile:

cf’75

It’s an incentive for you to eat something and fill out that leather in the way that only you can. Don’t be a bony pony. Eat, Alice! Eat!

I, for one, welcome our peekaboo-leather-teddy-wearing slut overlords.

Not necessarily SFW? I’m thinking that the prominent nipples sticking out were at least two good hints that safe for work it ain’t.

Remember, folks: please follow the two-click rule when linking to NSFW images. If you doubt whether the link is safe, either e-mail a mod and ask, don’t post it, or err on the side of caution and follow the two-click rule.

Only one thing to do. Try it on and let us see the pictures, so we can judge how it looks on you. :smiley:

You just think you’re single. Someone else apparently thinks differently.