Look what was just delivered to my office...

I just received a package by mistake, containing this:

http://www.leather-temptations.com/page/L/PROD/BraSets/12-105 (not necessarily SFW).

It is actually addressed to me, but I didn’t order it. Not too sure what to do…

Well, dear, I expect whoever DID order it for you expects you to see if it fits. :wink:

Are you sure you received this, or are you just stoned on sedatives? :slight_smile:

Oh I received it all right. It’s sitting right here.

I have no idea who could have sent it to me. I am, sadly, currently single.

I suppose I could wear it to remedy that…

I’m thinking those sedatives are working well, because I don’t know of many places that picture would be SFW.

Humm. sorry bout that. I mean - it’s safe here at my office, but as I said in another thread, there’s a prof here that often walks around with his wang hanging out of his shorts, so we’re perhaps a bit lax…

Someone switched your meds, then arranged to have that delivered, so that you’d abandon all…uh, abandon and decide to model it. :wink:

Obviously not a Victoria’s Secret thing! She has nipples.

And if anyone, anyone, so much as tries to make a joke about any “Indian Nippleless 2000” or anything I will do something very very terrible to them.

Anyway, did you possibly order something else? I have no real answer, though.

Nope - I haven’t ordered anything. Well, I ordered a tie to be delivered in the US, which it was.

I haven’t ordered anything for myself, and this little beauty hasn’t shown up on any of my credit cards, so I’m a bit confused.

Clearly you have a secret admirer.

That somewhat creepy guy in accounting, perhaps?

Good Christ, I really did not need to think about the creepy guy in accounting in the context of that package.

Makes you want another sedative, eh?

“Freaking Out Fellow Dopers – Just Another Service I Offer.” :smiley:

Just try telling folks about this, and see if anyone believes you.

I can’t imagine what the mail guys are thinking after dilivering a package to me from “Allure Leather”.

Enough idle talk.

In order that we, your Fellow Compassionate Dopers, can guide you through this, we shall need photos. Not links, photos.

:wink:

Well, that link made my day…

I haven’t actually decided if I’m going to try it on or not.

I AM going to take it home with me and actually take it out of the package. I really don’t need the dean to walk in while I’m admiring it in my office.

INTEROFFICE MEMO

TO: Alice

SUBJ: Personal audit

Please stop by my office. There are a couple of points we need to go over.

First, let me say that I am most assuredly not serious about this. I’m very happily married, but somebody has to say it!

So, how are YOU doin’? :smiley:

cf’75