Look what was just delivered to my office...

Ah, I see you received my package!

:wink:

There is clearly only one sensible course of action:

try on the outfit and then post a link (not direct, of course) so that we can see if one size REALLY does fit all.

How *you *doin’?
Sadly single also.

that would look great on my wife… let the auctioning begin!

Knowing your IRL name, I can only wonder if it was meant for your namesake. 'Cept, she’s dead and all.

:wink:

So - the package is for someone else, who apparently has my IRL name (oddly enough).

However, the address provided by that person, or the person who ordered the item for her, is invalid - in fact, it doesn’t exist. So UPS looked up the name, got me and delivered it to my office. As far as they’re concerned, their job is done. They got a package for My IRL Name, delivered it to My IRL Name, end of story.

So now I have someone else’s fetish wear.

I have to be honest, I’m not crazy about trying to track this woman down to give it back to her. In fact, I really, really DON’T want to try to track this woman down to give it to her. If she even ordered it. Who the hell orders fetish wear and then asks for it to be delivered to an address that doesn’t exist?

Anyhow - so now it looks like I have some new fetish wear I guess.

BTW - Sorry about that link Skip - I was heavily medicated (by accident!) when I posted it.

Clearly, a blessing has fell upon the Earth today.

And I have a new home page.

And I absolutely did not try anything on last night with my CFM boots and strut around. At all.

And I didn’t inhale.

All I ever get is bills…

Was the sender Mr. Charles Dodgson? Or Mr. Lewis Carroll?

Is it a wad of bills? Did you even get his last name?

Well, that just completely short-circuited my brain. :smiley:

No sender.

Happy to oblige. :smiley:

I’m certain I’ve seen that movie.

Alice, just imagine trying to explain away this item to your beau when you DO leave behind your unattached status…

At least it should scare away the unworthy suitors.

Um.

is worthy

Have you met Youtube?

snort
My first thought when I viewed your new outfit?
“Damn. I’d look like a manatee in rubber bands in that.”

HAW HAW HAW!!! :smiley:

I second the suggestion to try it on and post pics. Quality control, you know!

I got a rock.