Looking for Exotic Dopers

Hi all,

In the near future I will be making some trips to wonderful far off lands and was wondering if any dopers might be there to meet.

Here are a listing of places I may be going to in the next 3-4 months:
Singapore
Hong Kong
India
New Zealand
Australia
Tel Aviv

I know some of these are very vague and that the countries are large, but I can always take vacation time and hang around there a few extra days.

Oh man… Get my hopes up, I thought the title read “Looking for Exotic Dancers”

:smiley:

Well i would accept some of THOSE too

Well, I’ll be in Bellingham on the 17th, and was hoping to meet you there?

We missed you in Seattle:)

Scotti
Official thread bumper for the PNW DopeFest

Well, for the equivalent of a lunch at McDonalds, you can rent a couple of attractive girls whose age MIGHT add up to your own…

[sub]Was that my outloud voice again…?[/sub]

Yer pal,
Satan

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Six months, three weeks, four days, 1 hour, 13 minutes and 10 seconds.
8322 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,040.25.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 4 weeks, 21 hours, 30 minutes.

David B used me as a cite!*

Dopers…Dancers…those words are nothing alike, what is wrong with me?

Ad, maybe its something in the water, where are you from again?

Um, I used to be an exotic dancer…

Now I’m a craps dealer, which is an occupation you don’t run into members of everyday, unless you’re in Nevada, live along a major waterway or on or near an Indian reservation.

Didn’t see Vegas on your list, BTW.

What’s wrong with Vegas? Hmmm?

I thought it said “Looking for Erotic Dopers”.

Not that I qualify… :frowning:

I dunno, sweetie~

You seem pretty erotic to me!

'course, I am just a woman with above average intelligence, who appreciates a man for WHO he is, what he values, and how intelligent he is. Oh, I forgot to say that I value wit and literacy, also. [sub]in case you are dazed from lack of sleep, allow me to say that you qualify?[/sub]

So, sue me.

Scotti

I’m in Brisbane Australia. I think there’s another couple of Brisbaneites here. Maybe a Dopefest could be arranged?

::resisting making a joke about Mullumbimby::

[The above quote has been edited by DRY, though he’s NOT a moderator. Who said only mods and admins could edit?]
::fleeing from Scotti::

BurnMeUp–sorry for the hijack. I don’t know any exotic dopers (except for the ladies in my sig).

But–are you gonna send us any postcards?

If you can get over to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, I’ll buy the first round!

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by DRY *

Sheesh, friends, I wasn’t aware that I was mentally ill until now. My name is Scotti, and I am a totally clueless poster. Evidentally, I post wild and unfounded things. I accuse my friends of being psychotic, and don’t even remember it the next day. I attest that I have taste, when this is clearly not the case.

I fantasize about punishing my friends by binding them to the bedposts, and…well, this falls under the catagory of TMI.

I am abjectly sorry for subjecting you all to my distorted view of reality.

Mea Culpa, mea culpa.

Scotti

:wink:

PS: Mr Bear, do you think you could shelter me in Abu Dhabi if things get too hot for me here? I have a feeling that this is about to happen. And I LOVE your wife, so you don’t have to be concerned about that aspect of the situation. I SO promise!

“But that I am forbid
To tell the secrets
of my prison-house,
I could a tale unfold
hose lightest word
Would harrow up thy soul,
freeze thy young blood,
Make thy two eyes, like stars,
start from their spheres,
Thy knotted and combined locks to part,
And each particular hair to stand an end,
Like quills upon the fretful porpentine:
But this eternal blazon must not be
To ears of flesh and blood”
–Hamlet, Act 1, Scene v

Perhaps you could put BurnMeUp on the Qld electoral roll. Mullumbimby? That’s two and a half bongs from Byron right?