Looking towards spring in the MMP

Adorable. Hard to believe Ripple is sick. {{{sari}}}

Not sure if I’m busier than usual, or you all are posting more - I can barely keep up with the reading, forget posting.

It’s really been a rough week for many mumpers - Hugs to everybody, and especially {{{{pearl}}} and {{{wordy}}}.

My low this week was stubbing my toe so well I drew blood. I ripped the skin off from the nail bed to the first knuckle. There were tears. But my high was cocktails and dinner with my best friend here in Switzerland at an amazing foody restaurant. So nice to relax.

MetalMouse My parents took a cruise from Buenos Aires to Santiago so they went by Ushuaia, but didn’t have to fly there. I believe they got off the boat there - my dad bought an apron there. Hope you get some weather that’s just as good as theirs - they had lots of sunshine.

Moooom enjoy the vacation. After the last few months, you’ve earned it many times.

From last week (or was it the week before?)

Nellie, I feel honored. :blush:

Hubby’s out of the shower, so breakfast should commence soon - as it’s Saturday, he’ll make the lattes for breakfast, so I can continue catching up on the Dope.