Sortin' thru that pile in the MMP

For some reason, I slept late. I have no idea why. I didn’t even work out yesterday. After I get done watering plants, I’ll walk to the pharmacy to get an Rx and then the opposite direction to get a few food items from the grocery store, so about 3 miles or so total. The kids should call later on.

I have someone coming in to clean because I don’t think I see all the dirt. She comes in every two weeks and is incredibly inexpensive, like 25% of the going rate around here. I’ve tried to talk her into raising her rate a little due to inflation, but she refuses. She’s become a good friend, too.

Lily, your menus sound delicious, and I’m so glad you and your lovely wife are healthy again and up to celebrating.

Same. I am not unhappy about no accumulation. Nobody owns a snow shovel around here, so the walking gets Not Our Dicey.

red, hope the crown stays put. I’ve never heard of one shifting. Does that mean the cement or whatever they use needs replacing? Why does dentistry sound so much like road construction? Cement, drilling, filling in cavities…I’d rather listen to a jackhammer than a dentist’s drill, though.

Or even the Dahmer party.

shoe! Glad you popped in!