Lost 5.16/5.17 "The Incident"

Always nice talking to you [didn’t hear name]. What was the name?

Jacob. expecting whoosh

Well, there goes the “Jacob isn’t real” theory.

The actress playing young Kate looked just like her when she glared at the store owner. It was spooky.

If there’s a nuclear device involved, I predict the ending of tonight’s finale will show us a huge struggle between the good guys and the bad, and the thing will be just about to be set off - or just activated (attached countdown clock with big numbers, 10…9…8…optional) - or we will get a shot of the island with a huge mushroom cloud rising above it. We’ll have to hang from a cliff for eight long months, I hope my fingers can hold on that long.

15 minutes in, and I’m positively giddy. This finale is rocking!

Ooh I had to come late from work, but already I’ve heard 3 real, direct questions, with real (for Lost) answers. Wow.
I wonder if Miles’ father loses his arm in a drilling accident.
I hope one of you kind souls can fill me in on what I missed in the first 15 minutes.

I sense danger for Phil. :smiley:

I just wanted to point out that Jacob is way hotter than I ever expected. :slight_smile:

Ok. I was wrong. Ellie is in charge. :cool:

So was Jacob the one guy and the other guy is the one who appears as Christian to everyone?

Sayid! No!!! and Jack seems to be breaking his Hippocratic oath willy-nilly

Yay! Rose and Bernard!

Jacob and his enemy were dressed in white and black, respectively. Remember those black and white stones from way back in season 1?

Rose, Bernard, and Vincent!!! HAHAHA!!!

Anyway, does anyone know the name of the actor playing Jacob? He’s not in IMDB, and he looks familiar.

Rose! Bernard! The Dog!

He played the ex-husband on Dexter. His name is Mark Pelligrino.

I am the only one who despises the current incarnation of Locke?

Poor Sawyer. Can’t manage a hard flinty stare and winds up with a romance novel cover face. All that scene needed was Juliet and Kate draped over shirtless Sawyer with their bodices ripped.

I like the take-charge Locke, especially since he’s got Ben in the same situation that Ben’s had him for so long.

So Jacob is a serial feeler-upper.