Lost 5.16/5.17 "The Incident"

Are you kidding? Locke “Benjamin Linus-ed” Benjamin Linus. How cool is that?

Very cool.

I like that “Locke” is messing with Ben.

I still think Locke is the smoke monster.

Oh Juliet, you dodo. You’re smarter than “If I never meet you, I never have to lose you.”

Oh well, I’m still loving this episode. How will ever wait til next season? Gah!

They just interrupted the show where I am in order to tell us that maybe there might be a tornado somewhere in the area, maybe.

They broke in two minutes ago. Still blathering on.

ETA: Still blathering. Now showing us photos of the storm.

-FrL-

BTW, thanks a lot, Mother Nature. Stupid tornado watch maps and crawls all damn night! :mad:

It’s a bit late for logic, Miles.

So…the statue. Think it’s Sobek? No, that’s not a Vulcan from the new movie, it’s the crocodile-headed god of the Nile, which seems to symbolize power and the army or healing or something.

Aw dammit. Bye Juliet.

Oh, oh oh those bastards!

I don’t mind the crawls and maps so much. When they interrupt the show for no particularly good reason, to tell us what we already knew because of the crawls and maps, that chaps me.

Well with Juliet gone my daughter just announced she’ll never watch this show again.

End of Lost delayed because of tornadoes.

I’m watching and I really don’t see what purpose these people serve. You can tell us all this with a crawl, coupled with maybe a really brief announcement to make sure people know to look at the crawl this time.

Holy shit. Locke?!?

Don’t do it Ben! Damn I knew there was a reason I didn’t like this new Locke.

Can I detonate a hydrogen bomb core with a rock? Need answer fas----

Ilana: What lies in the shadow of the statue?

MrWhatsit: Ben. He lies everywhere.

Crap. January? Crap.

Man. Where to start?

That ship at the very beginning – with Jacob and anti-Jacob on the beach – I take it that was the Black Rock?

Locke seems to be the reincarnation of the guy who was with Jacob on the beach watching the ‘Black Rock’ nose around. Otherwise…

I have no idea what’s going on. </Towelie>

Q:What lies in the shadow of the statue?

A:Yer mom.
Am I the only one who saw Juliet pounding the bomb with a rock and flashed back to the numerous Looney Tunes with someone pounding munitions on the tip with a hammer?

And eight months with no Lost. That’s gonna suck.

Black shirt did make reference to being around when Jacob died, and Jacob referred to a loophole being found.