"Lost" - Who would you do?

Sawyer. Good ol’ Southern boy with dimples.

Oooh, looks like I’m getting Charlie all to myself!

We’ll just be over there in the jungle if anyone’s looking for us, mmmkay? :smiley:

So far, no one seems to be panting for Danielle. That’s ok…I’ll confess to having had a crush on Mira Furlan since she was Ol’ Bone-Head. :smiley:

Moving this from IMHO to Cafe Society.

Yes, please.

Shannon
Sawyer
Claire
Charlie (that one was a toughie since I think Jin’s pretty hot)
CFL

Still, I’d ditch all of them for a little one-on-one time with Locke.

Kate or Shannon?

Definitely Kate. I would go looking for the old French lady before settling for Shannon. Problem with Kate is that I would have to find a way to get her to dump me. I would not dump her without knowing I could have at least two locked doors between her and me while I sleep.

Sun or Claire?

After Sun’s bikini shots last week, it’s no contest. She looked incredible. In this case, I would not sleep well without at least two locked doors between me and Jin.

Two words:

Gang.

Bang.

Even with the full 9-months-pregnant belly, my love for Claire knows no bounds. As for the other girls? I wouldn’t kick 'em out of bed if they farted.

Well, maybe Kate…

Well of your choices I would chose:
Kate or Shannon?
Definately Kate
Frankly Shannons bloodline needs to die off, all this island needs is mini versions of her
Sun or Claire?
not-pregnant now back in shape claire, she seems to be quite a sweetie
Rose or CFL?
CFL all the way, she somehow seems classy despite everything, and must have some serious needs after 15 years.
(plus I hear those minbari from B5 know some tricks… :wink:

As for my overall choice, at this point I will pick claire, but reserve my right to change if she turns out to be evil.

There are so many hot guys, yes even Hurley wins points forsense of humor, but none of the women are all that attractive. Claire’s cute, but I’m old enough to be her father, there’s something rodent like about Kate, Shannon is way too vapid and not very good looking, and East Asian women never did it for me. Sun’s too scrawney too.

I agree with you 100%. Delenn was such a great character on B5

My choices were

Kate or Shannon?
Definately Kate
Frankly Shannons bloodline needs to die off, all this island needs is mini versions of her
Sun or Claire?
not-pregnant now back in shape claire, she seems to be quite a sweetie
Rose or CFL?
CFL all the way, she somehow seems classy despite everything, and must have some serious needs after 15 years.
(plus I hear those minbari from B5 know some tricks…

As for my overall choice, at this point I will pick claire, but reserve my right to change if she turns out to be evil.

After a little more thought my concern is whether some of those needs might include a razor and, uh, other hygiene related stuff.

Still, I also do love me some Mira Furlan.

Me too! I wouldn’t necessarily want to hit that, but I’d love to just lay there and have her read to me, or tell me stories. I could listen to her voice all night. Purrrrrrrr.

Sun or Claire? Can’t decide between the two. Sun is friggin hot, and Claire is just adorable.

Guess I’ll just have to take both.

I’ll take a 3-way with Kate and Sun.

At a lesser level, I’d love to hoist a couple with Hurley and Locke.

Sun. When I was younger, I didn’t care for East Asian women, but I have come to appreciate them very much.

Pre-(or post-)pregnancy Claire. There’s something about her eyes.

Tie between Kate and Danielle.

Shannon, and let me just state, I might likely choose an extended period of celibacy first. Her character’s general attitude is one I loathe.

She turns 50 this year IRL. That bowled me over when I found that out.

Hey, it’s lonely on that island, I’ll take almost any of the male characters I can get(of the principle characters that is, I don’t want to have to clarify for the minor characters and say “except for the creepy dead guy or the hypochondriac hive guy” -oops, I just did), except for Walt because he’s an annoying kid and I’m not into that.
My preferences might be in this order.
Sawyer - hot and has that bad boy thing going for him, and I’m sure he’s good at what he does.
Jack - hot, caring, intelligent, capable
Jin - hot, honorable, caring (even though it doesn’t show), the only problem is I think he should get back together with Sun.
Sayid - hot, intelligent, capable but currently has bad taste in women (hey! that means I have a chance!)
Charlie - cute, funny, caring
Locke - Yep, he’s hot, intelligent, capable and a deep thinker
Hurley - Funny, cuddley, caring.
Michael - He’s hot but something about him just bugs me.
Boone - he’s so pretty, I’d like to just look at him but I don’t think I’d want him touching me.
After a while on the island the girls might even look good. Well, not Kate or Shannon, they annoy me too much. But Sun is hot and Claire is cute and has that Aussie accent. Not sure if I would completely switch teams for them but maybe a little cuddling or making out would be okay.