LOTR fans: This website thinks I'm Elrond

Looking around for fun last night, I found the Lord of the Rings Character Test website. It asks you 7 questions, then tells you a character that it thinks you’re like.

It told me: “If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Elrond, Elf, ruler of Rivendell and father of Arwen.”

I’m not so sure - I think I would be more like Merry. Well, maybe Merry from the book. Or perhaps Faramir.

Try it, and post how well you like the results.

A Galadriel checking in. I think it needs more questions.

Theoden. I think it’s the beard, although I was afraid I’d be Gimli.

Another Elrond here. It does need more than just 7 questions though.

Merry. I can buy that. Jolly but capable of being serious, not afraid to use a sword when he has to, would rather be eating and drinking.

Merry too. I like to think, Merry AFTER the entdraught . . .

Legolas. LOTR needs more girl characters.

Celeborn. That one never even occurred to me.

Another Merry here, and that’s cool with me. Definitely one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, it needs more questions, more characters, and some personality description to go with it. I got bored a lot quicker with it saying I’m ____ than if it had said I’m _____ with these personality traits (or anything, really).

LunaSea, you hit the nail on the head - while the website could use more of the girl characters from the book, it’s still going to run out - there aren’t a lot of female characters in the source material, either.

Another Merry
that’s cool
but I think I’m more like Pippen

Uh, Celeborn here.

Who’da thunk it??

Bilbo checking in. I think it was the “hide from enemies” choice that did it.

I pulled off a Wormtongue and Saruman.

It cheeses me off that they don’t have Sauron, I mean sure he’s only the Title Character and more essential to the plot than Gandalf, Frodo and Aragorn put together.

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Celeborn, Elf, King of Lothlorien, husband of Galadriel and grandfather of Arwen.
Too bad I don’t have any sperm. Maybe that’s why Steve Tyler had to sneak into Lothlorien— and Galadriel.

It said I would be Aragorn. I do happen to be married to a tall brunette in real life…

Arwen?? I’m not the least bit Elvish!

Another Celeborn. I’m gonna go back and say I don’t want to be married – it’ll probably turn me into a Gimli.

I’m Eowyn. Go, me! I get pretty dresses AND swords. Woohoo!

I am Saruman. Bow before me and worship!