Lunch With The Most Wonderful Lady

I am probably going to get in major trouble for this, but I don’t care. Y’all need to know.

Monday I had the pleasure, the great pleasure of dining with our Tuba Diva and I will never forget the experience.

She is not only a lovely person to look at, and easy on the eyes, but she is also a wonderful conversationalist who knows how to listen, examine and respond appropriately.

In short, a lady .

Jenny , if you read this and I’m in trouble, I am sorry, but I was on “cloud 9” all the way home yesterday, and I can’t help myself. Thanks for spending a little of your day with me.

I will never forget it. For a little while on Monday the 25th of July, I was in the presence of greatness, and I know to treasure this.

Bill

Quasimodem and Tuba Diva, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You looooooove her.

luurrrrrvvvvv her!

I hope you didn’t use a coupon when you paid for dinner.

Omfg,** Quasi** likes Tuba, pass it on!

First comes love, then comes marriage…

QM + TD 4 ever!

The kids need to have 'doper name like TubaModem and QuasiDiva.

Hey, everybody, psst! **Quasi ** likes Tuba!

Or put his elbows on the table or wipe his mouth on his shirtsleeve.

None of you asked me out and he did, so there.

It was a nice lunch. I am gonna hurt him for this, though.

your humble TubaDiva
Line forms to the right, no pushing.

Are we lining up to hurt Quasi? :smiley:

Dear TubaDiva,

Do you like Quasimodem ?
Circle one:

yes no
Signed,
A concerned party

palms note from lorene, shoves it in the slot on Tuba’s locker, walks off all casual like

Omigoddd, ya’ll, I bet he’s gonna ask her to *go steady * soon!!!11.

If you start talking about how TubaDiva wears pajama pants, I think I’m going to vomit.

So, y’gonna ask her to the prom?

You just know this cannot end well.

TubaDiva and Quasimodem were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.