Hey

Just wanted to say “Hello” (“Again… hello”)

I have been MIA for a while because I have been trying to get my so-called “act” together.

I won’t bore you with the details, but it’s been a rough road, and I’m in counselling, and am making progress.

Never knew that being an asshole could be so detrimental!

Anyway, thank you!

Q

Hi Quasi, I figure you should get a response from someone else who doesn’t (for various reasons) come to post very often. :slight_smile:

Duuuude! Glad to see you posting again. I hope that means a swift recovery from whatever ails you. I have no idea why, but your username popped into my head just the other day. Must be karma…or kismet…or klueless… or something.

Welcome back!

Thanks!

It wasn’t drugs (too old for that BS). Just a matter of not being able to “get a grip”, and making people have to measure up to standards that I (unreasonably) set for them, and finding myself suddenly alone, because they couldn’t.

If you can find Harry’s song “Circle”, play it sometimes, and know it is what carried me through.

I have much more to tell you, but we had better leave that to e-mails.

Thanks for the responses.

Q

Speaking of emails, I’ve been wondering what you’ve been up to. I’m still here if you want to talk drums again.

Ooh, you’re the guy who went on a date with TubaDiva.

Any new gossip?

Good to see you back again, Quasi. :slight_smile:

Quasi, you asshole! Welcome back, my friend. You’ve been missed. :smiley:

First of all, I don’t know “where to go” with this post, other than to say that I was the problem, not she, and I do not know how to erase what has happened or what what I have said/writen.

Based on what I know, I will just write that she is a precious person, very pretty, and this site is fortunate to have her here.

About “where to go”, up there: I really don’t . There was a time when I would have responded with more vitriol, but no more. I’m 57, probably have (if I’m lucky) 20 more years, and they melt away fast enough as it is.

They don’t need any help from me being an ass.

Sometimes you just have to “let it go”.

John Lennon, I think?
Thanks

Q

How weird - I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering where you’d been. Welcome back! Glad you’re doing better. C’mon and sit on the porch with the rest of us geezers-in-training - we can yell at the kids on the lawn for fun!

Not “weird” at all! I was just thinking of all the friends I had made here, and your nick, Icewolf’s and a few others came up.

It’s kismet, and sometimes it works out.

Q

Thank you, my Darling!

I don’t know what’s “left”, but you’re welcome to it! :smiley:

Q

As have you, “WANKER”!!! :smiley: (written with love)

Tried to get back on your site, but never got a response to my apology.

Really do miss my “upside-down” friends!

Q

Dunno how much is left over here either (this wolf’s brain’s at half-mast, I truly do need to go to bed), but know you always have a friend here in the den. Take care, my treasured friend. :slight_smile:

Hoooooo Boy,

I was just playfully punching you in the shoulder in an internet message board type of “welcome back”. Don’t read too much into it, I josh much too much.

Welcome back, Quasi. You know there’s always a light on here for you.

How strange, I just came across an old email of your and was wondering how you were. Nice to see you around again.

Tears.

Thankful ones, but tears just the same.

I appreciate the sentiments, and I will try my best to be worthy of them.

I screwed up, y’all, pure and simple.

But I’m trying to make it right.

For me and for the ones I hurt/ignored.

Thanks for seeing the good.

Q

Hello Quasi, and welcome back!

Quasi!!!

You’ve been missed!!