Hey

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Yeah, welcome back. Wishing you peace and happiness.

Cheers, mate! snogs thoroughly Good to see you back. :smiley:

Thanks to everyone for what y’all wrote, but I need to “come clean” about one more thing regarding my “asshole period”.

I sent many of my Doper friends to the ignore section of my e-mail, and I am in the process of correcting this right now.

I am sorry that I did this, but I was in a dark, dark place at the time, and I have no excuse other than to say “sorry, please forgive?”

I am especially sorry that I let so many of you down with Christmas. It’s my favorite time of year, but it was all I could do to hold it together enough just to get out of bed in the mornings.

It’s good to be back.

Q

I’m not too sure what you need to apoligize for, but if you’ve wronged any of us apologizing is a good step in the right direction. I’m sure that almost everyone of us is happy to have you back and welcome you home.

You’re postings recently smacks of guilt, please just know, most of us are very happy to see you back. You have no reason to feel guilty about what you recent “getting your act together”, is all about.

:slight_smile:

Welcome back, Quasimodem! :slight_smile:

Welcome back, Quasi. You don’t know me, but I enjoy your posts. Glad to have you back. :slight_smile:

Are you still drumming?

d00d…

Hubby and I were listening to the locusts the other night and we had to think of you. :wink:

I haven’t thrown any lately, though. Perhaps I shall toss one in honor of your return.

:smiley:

Welcome back!