My Real Name Is "Arthur", And I Love You With All My Heart

Also I am very sorry If I have hurt anyone here. That was never my intent, but you tell me in your bylaws never to be a “jerk” and you have created a forum (The Pit) for that explicit purpose. Where is the sense in that, my friends? Let’s do away with it and let’s all of us not be jerks to one another.

Again I (we — Dondra and I) send our love and our thanks for all your love and forbearance and I hope that none of you will think unkindly of me: I am trying to make amends before I go.
Sincerely Bill (Quasimodem, Arthur, whoever) Craig

Don’t know what prompted this and don’t need to, but always glad to see you pop up and check in. :slight_smile:

I think this is probably better suited to MPSIMS than ATMB.

Colibri

But let’s you and I rock a little before I leave, okay? :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1L4QzSPdY4

I’ll always be grateful to you for your gift membership to me. :slight_smile:

You haven’t hurt anyone, Quasi - the boards are better for your presence. The Lord be with you always.

Regards,
Shodan

Hey Quasi, damn good to hear from you. We love you too.

Cheers

Capt

Colibri, I beg to differ. Take a look at my comment about “The Pit”. But it doesn’t really matter.

Arthur

“Friends, applaud. The Comedy is over.” ---- Ludwig Van Beethoven.

It’s time to toast to all our joys, for when the ship sets sail all debts are paid. To battles won(ours, of course) and lessons learned(theirs, of course), to the lives we’ve loved and the loves we’ve lived, to sunrises and sunsets…and the tequila that made both possible, to realities, epiphanies and fantasies…and the wisdom to forget the differences when needed, to friends, neighbors, and friendly neighbors, and to Bill (Quasimodem, Arthur, whoever) Craig.

Sail on.

It’s good to hear from you, Quasimodem. I hope you’re not going anywhere any time soon.

I like having you around - you’re one of my favorite posters - but where are you going? You aren’t leaving us, are you? :frowning:

Two thumbs up, Quasi!

:wink:

You have nothing to apologize for. You are a decent person and that is how I will remember you.

I think it’s a health issue he’s concerned about. :frowning:

So nice to hear from you Quasi!

I know what you mean about the Pit, but even close friends sometimes bicker and then make up. I guess the Pit gives a place to vent, and hopefully make up later!

But you’ve never done anything to be sorry for! You are one of the best, and will always be loved.

Hi Quasi - thanks for thinking of us! I was just thinking about you the other day so it’s nice to see you checking in!

You’re a good man, Bill. And we are better people for knowing you.

When would be a good time for me to call you? I can be reached through my board email.

Hey there, it’s so good to see you. I was worrying about you and Dondra just a week or so ago.

Stay well and stay around here more. We all miss you.

So nice to ‘see’ you! It was an unhappy feeling that you had left while still being angry at the boards - I’m really glad to see you again here.

Hope that you feel up to posting again here and there - I’ve missed your comments and thoughts.

Quasi/Bill/Arthur, I hope you take this as the compliment it is: You never pissed me off.

I hope you keep posting as long as you can, and remember us longer. We will remember you.