Lyrics to Dukes of Hazzard, pleez

Now that we’ve found out it’s not the Fall Guy theme song i was thinking of, could someone please give me the lyrics to the Waylon Jennings Dukes of Hazzard song? I was able to download the song at work, but was severely reprimanded.

http://www.groovin.org/Olga/cowpie/j/jennings_waylon/dukes_hazzard_theme.crd[url/]

The only way to rid yourself of temptation is to yield to it–Oscar Wilde

whoops, that didn’t work, someone please fix it, or just cut and paste it to address blank.

http://www.groovin.org/Olga/cowpie/j/jennings_waylon/dukes_hazzard_theme.crd

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

You guys really came through, thanka thanka thank you!!!

Metroshane, thank you, thank you, thank you! I thought all links to OLGA were shut down. Thank you for showing the link.

hey no problem. in case anyone wonders, olga is online guitar archive. you can reach it through http://www.harmony-central.com. It’s great for referencing music and lyrics. and it’s not just guitar stuff, but all music and styles. It’s not alway exactly accurate, but great for getting started.

Argh!

Last night was bowling night. One of my teammates is named Roscoe. He was teasing members of our opponents when one of them called him “Roscoe P. Coltrain” (ghee ghee ghee). For the reset of the night, I couldn’t get the them to TDoH out of my head.

I finally did today, then I see this thread! Argh!

Just two good ol’ boys…

I can’t believe this many people are willing to admit to being that familiar with “The Dukes of Hazzard!”

No offense meant to Miss Daisy, of course.

<p align="center>Tris</p>

*Triskadecamus: I can’t believe this many people are willing to admit to being that familiar with “The Dukes of Hazzard!” *

Well, when it came on air, I was a hormonal 14-year-old. Car chases, guns, and girls in painted-on shorts: it was more appealing than beer to an alcoholic. It was the “Baywatch” of the 80’s.

You could’nt be more right,AWB.

Anyone seen the commercial with Randy Moss and Jason Williams in it to the theme from Dukes of Hazard? Excellent commercial, tell me that high school athletic director didn’t make a deal w/the devil to get talent like that on his teams.

The ocean of liquor, I drank to forget her, is gonna kill me, but I’ll drink till then.- George Jones Still Doin Time

I, for one, will admit a teenage devotion to the Dukes of Hazard that borders now on being totally embarrassed to even thing about the Bo and Luke Duke notebook and posters I had.

I even have the 45 of the Dukes of Hazzard theme song packed away in the basement with all the other extraordinarily humilitiating songs of my teenage years. I would take them out to listen, but we don’t have a record player anymore.

Excellent commercial with Randy Moss and Jason Williams. I just saw it last night.