Mafia: Goontown [Game Over]

Need some torches and pitchforks to do things right.

Ah. The old ways are the best ways.

I dunno, hanging somebody from a torch and pitchfork seems problematic. I think you need a tree to really make it work.

You know who talks a lot about “the old ways”?

Stranger

So how about a mass claim?
I’m vanilla town.

Who’s next?

Also, last person to say “not it” gets lynched. Ready?

3…
2…
1NOT IT!

I’m playing piano down at the Tipsy Cow and looking at all of these newcomers with a suspicious glint in my one good eye. I’ve been in this town since it was three stumps and a well, and I’ve got my eye on all of these johnnie-come-latelys trying to blend in.

Stranger

Yeah? Well I remember when you rolled into town and cut down my three favorite trees!

The blocked my view of the mountains. If you don’t like it, you should have put up a sign for me to totally ignore.

Stranger

Emphasis added. Ugh, goody-goodies. A real townie wouldn’t talk like that.

We must have in-formation. In-formation. In-formation.

Stranger

So vote for him if you think so. Yeah, it’s a bit early and we haven’t heard from everybody yet. But I tend to agree with the esteemed professor. More yakety yak is good for town.

I don’t really know you or your play stylez, but let’s get things going!

vote snoe

For not backing up his words with action. Also, to break the ice.

I’m not a numbuh! Im a free ma-an! Live my life where I waaaant to. You’d better scratch me, from your black book. Cause’ I’ll run rings aroooound you

Fair enough.
Vote Prof P
You make a good point, and I was kidding about hating goody-goodies, but that phrase bugged me, and still does.

Well, that was aggressive. I was going to vote the Professor, but now I’m thinking an early accusation is an example of offensive defense.

Vote snfaulkner

Stranger

Now we’ve got a game! Where is everybody else?

You’re thinking in a game with only two scumbalinas that I would aggressively defend my partner on the slightest of weak D1 accusations?

So post count is easily manipulated. It does not seem anti-Town or pro-Scum to do so. Low post count is bad for everyone. Is there any way to keep this from becoming

…absurd.

They’re at the bar on a Friday night, not conspiring against innocent civilians.

What’s my excuse? They don’t have good enough liquor at the Cow to satiate my needs, and besides, Friday is “Karaoke Nite” which brings in the community college crowd and is every shade of awful.

Stranger