Mafia Reunion - Day Three

Your WoW seems fair. To address your question, my vote D2 for ToeJam was because I didn’t think the other two lynch leaders were good lynches, so a drive-by vote on him was the best choice. The second post you quote was early Today, with plenty of Day left, so a review seemed in order. He already had plenty of pressure, was on everyone’s radar, so an early vote wouldn’t have accomplished anything. I didn’t think I “owed” him anything, but maybe I was wrong about him. And as I said, even if he’s scum, he isn’t the only one, so I didn’t want to get tunnel vision.

I’ll admit I was also a little happy to see him come back. I have fond memories of playing with him years ago. Roosh logic is stamped into my psyche. He’s fun to play with, so on D1 I didn’t vote for him because I wanted to give him a chance in case he was gone for RL reasons. I think I’m a little vindicated based on his recent gambit. That’s the RooshJam I remember.

I have a lot of reservations about his claim. That’s something he would do as scum. It’s also something he might do as town. I bet he turns out to be scum, but I’m not going to vote him for now because his claim is falsifiable. If he’s scum the real doc will either claim or turn up dead, so he can’t survive to endgame.