Male runners and walkers

Anyone who has seen more than an inning of a major league baseball game knows of this occasional requirement and needn’t be freaked out.
mmm

I once saw a really chesty boss do what the female co-workers called “the hoist”:

She grabbed both straps in the front and pulled up for a double adjustment.

You try running 5 miles while carrying this gigantic penis around.

Herein lies the difference. I can’t think of a guy who is going to run away and call a friend because a girl adjusted her breasts. A guy adjusts his appliance and you can just about hear the girl scream.

This. It depends how you do it. Hands stay outside of clothes; most people understand this. Hands go inside clothes; this looks creepy.

What were you wearing, too? If it’s clearly running/exercise clothes, the need to adjust might be more obvious, since even women need to adjust body parts when we exercise and the girl would understand that. If you’re just walking wearing jeans and a tshirt (or even “jogging pants”), then it’s less clear what you’re doing, what your intentions are, and potentially verges into the creepy territory again, especially if the hands go down the pants.

The girl in front of the OP was young enough that she might not really have enough life experience to know that the need to adjust is a normal thing for men. It’s not something that’s really explicitly taught to women - we just kind of learn/figure it out/eventually ask a boyfriend about it when we see it happen. So, potentially inexperienced in the ways of penis management, walking alone, and (although this might not be the case in the OP) possibly in an isolated spot…well, I can understand her reaction to be somewhat defensive; while the risk may be minimal, the consequences could be massive. It’s not fair to the men in these situations, but unfortunately, that’s life.

In the immortal words of my friend Rob, I think you should have slipped her the sausage.

Even worse was yesterday, walking down the hall while a cute chick in chemistry class was walking towards me – wearing these hiking boots that sometimes catch on each other and make a farting sound. I’d rather have been caught openly “adjusting.”

I did get out of a public urination charge a few months ago by playing the “adjusting” card. Weirdest thing – the cop says “I can see your penis.” Hearing my explanation, and looking pretty respectable, he just let it drop after my lame excuse.

Look if its a problem I’ll stop jogging next to you.

You know you can be so hurtful sometimes!