MAN Star Wars I sucked

Ok, so there are a lot of threads out there like this… But I’m not a huge fan of Star Wars… I really don’t know much about the movies, (I’ve seen them all at one point). However, I’m not within 20Min of watching the second movie on FOX, and I’m in awe…

Now, One thing I HATE about the Wars is that the soldiers, (or whomever), that shoot at Luke and pals, have no aiming skills whatever. It’s SO EASY to make a movie where a good guy is being shot at by 5 bad guys, and a second later all of the 5 bad dudes are down while the good guy still stands. It almost seems like cheating and no viewer is ever at the edge of there seat, because we all know no good guy will be shot… Is there an excuse for this?.. if it’s “the force” then I think they conveniently gave the good guy too much power (but only if they needs it).

Other than a better story, better dialog and more likable characters, (like young Darth in Phantom… that boy must NEVER ACT AGAIN! But old Darth is cool), Empire Strikes Back is just more original. I think somehow the limit of special FX in this movie (Empire), actually helps it! The more Special FX ability… the more Lucas’ stupid, once too-far-gone, ideas can come true. He has no limits now, and just goes HOG WILD!

I don’t know. I’m not a great source on this poop… I’m not a HUGE fan! It’s a cool movie… Yoda kicks some ass! It’s funny how Yoda is a cool little psycho when he’s older, and so tight-ass when he’s younger. It’s like Yoda would vote Republican in his younger days… but in Empire he’s at least bi-pardison. He acts like my father on Christmas after he’s had a few.

So can fans let me in on their thoughts? NO Sci-fi jargon only people with secret decoder rings can read! As you can see by this post, I’m hardly literate in the first place! :wink:

Anyone know if they are planing to air the 3rd Star Wars on FOX?

I’ve got to go now, look like the Princess has the hots for… (spoilers)

Han Solo! And I thought she had the hots for her BROTHER!