Man trying to burn his Nikes Burns down house [Hoax].

This is the same fallacious unconditioned probability that OJ’s lawyers used.

The probably that a husband kills his wife is one in a thousand!

The probably that a husband killed his wife given that we know she has been murdered is more like 50%.

I have never understood what this type of “protest” is supposed to accomplish. Same as burning Beatles records back in the 60s.

These people are destroying stuff they already bought, so the companies don’t lose anything, and if they got them for free the company isn’t out money if they are burned either, so… good job ruining your own stuff?

If that’s not a clear indicator of the (lack of) brain power behind these types of things, I don’t know what is.

Or like burning The Rutles records, after the infamous “the Rutles are bigger than God” comment:

And some burned their houses. (Maybe)

Russia’s been working racially divisive issues as a major focus of their disinformation campaign going back to 2015. The majority of suspicious ads purchased on Facebook that appeared to be part of the campaign targeted racial issues. Many of those are strongly linked to Russia. Those ads targeted both left and right.

There’s a correlation between their focused attempts to deepen the racial divide and it’s growth up to this point. Maybe they can’t deepen the divide further and just wanted to keep us distracted with it. Alternatively, they might be hoping they can deepen that divide further. Relatively recent history shows just how much worse things can get. 51 years ago, Detroit saw National Guard tanks being used to suppress a declared insurrection in Detroit. Many other large cities saw large riots about racial issues in the late 60s. It really can get worse…much worse. Our cities aren’t burning with tracers flying through the night sky.

Get ready for burning pickups!

That makes Ford sound like they agree with the player’s position. If you copied the whole sentence you get this:

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Right, but simply agreeing with their right to protest will bring on the wrath of the Trumpists.

No it won’t. And you clearly believe Republicans are the only ones who find the kneeling insulting.

That’s “Once in a Lifetime”, my favorite video from day one.

Here’s a new parody. SFW.

I never said that only Republicans are upset about it. I’m sure that there are some non-Republicans who don’t like it as well as some Republicans who don’t care. There are all kinds of people in the world.

Not news worthy as Ford has had issues with burning vehicles in the past…spontaneously burning vehicles! :eek: