Man/Woman creative teams who were NOT romantically involved.

Another one, perhaps: Tuck & Patty?

Donny and Marie Osmond, hopefully. Ditto Michael and Janet Jackson.

Tammi Terrell and Marvin Gaye were supposedly not “involved.”

Mary-Ellis Bunim and Jonathan Murray, creators of “The Real World” and “Road Rules” for MTV were never romantically connected. (I believe that Murray is gay.)

Fashion designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka are both gay, but I don’t believe that their partnership extends beyond beautiful clothes.

Porter Wagner and Dolly Parton

Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty

As they always said, it’s just Eurythmics, no “The”.

Tuck and Patti are a married couple.

Aren’t teh White Stripes siblings?

Tho I wonder if brother / sister should be a separate category.

Brian

As far as I’m aware, Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson of Spaced and Shaun of the Dead fame were never an item.

Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire

No, they are ex-spouses who for some reason initially tried to pass themselves off as brother and sister.

Billie Holiday and Lester Young. They were very close musically and great friends, as I hear it, but Billie was most attracted to guys (and gals) who dealt and could source drugs.

Rita and Runt. At least, I sure hope they were never romantically involved.

Loretta Lynn and Jack White.

In comic books, since there are so few women working as writers and artists, they are often paired with men, and very rarely are they actually couples. Some of the few comic book couples I can think of include Louise and Walter Simonson, Karl and Barbara Kesel, Mike and Laura Allred, Jill Thompson and Brian Azzarello, and Richard and Wendy Pini. I’m sure I’m forgetting some others, but most of the time, a female writer working with a male artist (or vice versa) aren’t “together.”

I was sure I heard Dolly Parton & Porter Wagner were involved.

Nureyev and Fonteyn.

From the Guardian (UK):

Esther Friesner and Lawrence Watt-Evans collaborated on an SF novel. Same with Ray Feist and Janny Wurtz.

Dorothy Fields collaborated with Jimmy McHugh, Arthur Schwartz, Jerome Kern, and Cy Coleman, among others. I don’t think she had romantic relations with any of them.

I’m fairly confident that Emma Bull and Steven Brust have never been involved. They wrote the book Freedom & Necessity and have played in a folk band together.

Al Franken and Tom Davis

Oops, sorry, I read right over the “man/woman” thing.