(Old) March forth into victory in the MMP!

I hope you had great calls!

Going back to DSL would unite Arizonians like nothing else. Angry moms would be marching on the capital and cats and dogs all over would lose all of their house training in protest. Nobody would be getting any sleep because kids would be protesting going to bed before dark at 2100, it would be horrible.

I’m sorry, that just isn’t right. Every Renn Faire I’ve ever attended did sell mead by the glass and some of it was pretty tasty. Some was unaged drek, but everyone starts somewhere, right?

If you do buy a bottle, remember that it is wine and won’t keep but a few days after being opened. That’s why I make it a point to drink half a bottle at a time, I wouldn’t want to risk wasting any.

Did you go inside the Camera Obscura? I just love those. Every time we go to a Renn Faire, I always take the time to look over the buildings to see the dragon head or lighthouse turning over the crowd and then make a beeline for it because we might not come across it while aimlessly wandering through the crowd.

I know I shouldn’t brag, but Mom has started getting rid of stuff a couple of years ago. Not just a pair of shoes here and a handbag there, but boxes and boxes of stuff. She’s also downsizing her stitching stash and has donated so many beautiful kits that she really loved.

Try them ALL on before weeding out the 44s. Just because you bought identical products doesn’t mean you received identical products.

Maybe try snorkeling to see if you like that before investing in scuba classes? I enjoyed both of them but like anything else, they aren’t for everyone.

You drank a lot of fruit punch infused water yesterday…I’d be tempted to keep it up in the hopes that being well hydrated is helping.

Menopause sucked, I’m so sorry you are having both issues at the same time.

Does good chocolate also bother your mouth? That would be the worse.

Thank you for telling me that (even if you lied!). I’ve gotten mixed reviews from folks who have done it, so I’m not horribly bothered that it won’t ever happen.

OH, BTW, if you have allergies, bring your meds when you are in Phx. Allergy season is here, the local news stations announce the pollen counts along with the expected Time Before Sunburn (around 30 minutes recently).

Oh, I’d probably order one and I don’t usually like omelets.

So, today has been warm and it looks like next week we will go into porchinating time again.

We sold our chest freezer to TC friend when we bought the upright and she hasn’t come to get it yet so it has been sitting on the back porch. We didn’t really care while it was cold, but now that it is warming up, I want my porch back.

I told her Wednesday that if she didn’t come and get it this weekend, we were going to put it out by the back gate. It would be secure, but would also get dirty and weather beaten. She hasn’t come to get it and I know she had someone (I’m pretty sure it was Gloria, she’s the one with the white pick-up) with a truck help her pick up a picnic table from our ex-housekeeper’s moving sale.

If she could get a picnic table, she could get a chest freezer. The freezer will move to the back gate tomorrow because BFF and her hubs will be over Tuesday and we will want to go out and smoke. I’m going to want the freezer out of the way so I can spray winter off the porch and make it presentable again.