Market for Vulva-scented "perfume"?

Obligatory *Pain *reference. (See 4th panel.)

If you don’t wipe after you pee, it CAN be unpleasant. It’s the same unpleasant smell that men get when they don’t pull back their foreskin to urinate.

That said, I don’t like or dislike the smell of healthy vulva. It’s just a really weird product to market.

Complain about the sexism in this thread all you want, but how do you think the men feel–no one wants to make a dick-scented perfume!

Offered with comment.

Comment: A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act V, line 423-438.

As your pal QTM has mentioned, both bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis can cause a distinctive, unpleasant odor, even fishy. Healthy vaginas do not smell fishy or otherwise offensive. Perhaps your cites precede antibiotics?

Sometimes the antibiotics aren’t enough. :smiley:

My apologies if I have offended. T’was but a joke, in the heat of the moment.

I forgive you, if only for showing me that. :smiley:

Could they name the scent in the OP “Mulva”?

Apparently, the actual product is quite dangerous. If you read the FAQ, it gives you all sorts of dangers associated with the stuff. As in, you should not induce vomiting if you accidentally ingest any of it. It sounds almost as dangerous as the Happy Fun Ball.

All well and good but what does this stuff taste like ?

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the word “vulva”? And it’s not because I find it disgusting or anything. I have no problem using correct terms. No, the word “vulva” just sounds too similiar to “valve” or better yet, “Volvo” and then I start getting the giggles.

Yes, I’m still eight years old. Why do you ask?
BTW, wouldn’t this go GREAT with the “Vulva Puppets?” (Google it. They’re the first link that comes up. NSFW, duh.)

Sweat from My Balls

Vuvla is to close to bubala and I always hear it in my head pronounced like bubala was in a movie. Vu-va-la! Dah!

“Vuvla” no doubt would be, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

It has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. What gave you that idea comrade?

Please tell us what a healthy, aroused vagina does smell like, since the one thing in the world we know it doesn’t smell like is any kind of fish.

“I love the smell of vulva in the morning. Smells like…victory.”

Well, I don’t know how to describe mine but it smells kind of…I don’t know, bodily. But not exactly in a gross way like urine or feces (thank god). It’s kind of subtle. As Quad pointed out, it’s different for every woman so apparently mine doesn’t necessarily represent the norm. I’m sure there are stronger or weaker smelling vaginas out there.

FYI: “Vagina” and “vanilla” mean virtually the same thing.

Sure makes you look at ice cream a bit differently.

It also makes you take longer over eating it, enjoying every single sluuuuuurrrrppp. :wink:

Like 18 years of mandatory child support?