Marketing Resarch for Hopper trainers

Ok, I have a coursework assignment and you are my target group, what I will do is collect primary data to use for my marketing strategy. Note that my product has no boundaries and is completely fiction.
I have designed and thought of some revolutionary boots which are able to help you jump towards 10-15 foot higher than your average jump. It is a novelty item to be bought for special occasions eg birthdays Christmas Hannukah etc…

I want to know the following questions…

*If you would buy a pair of these boots for special occasions or for leisure activities.

*Would this product be towards a more younger orientated market or towards a young-adult orientated market?

*Would you buy my boots or a main competitors if they were both given as a choice?

*Do you think this product is relevant to peoples trends?The public is becoming more health conscience.

*With the current state of major economies around the world, would you think you personally buy this product as a leisure product?

*How would you rate this product?

Thank you for your time and energy in completing this questionnaire.

The main competitors are Nike Addidas and Reebok.

Note: It should rather say ‘would you buy it as a novelty product’

Not to interrupt your assignment, but Dopers are a pretty mixed bag of people - I don’t know that as a “target” audience for a product it’s a cohesive enough group - that there are enough like characteristics that make you able to market this product to everyone.

Do I make sense? Please tell me I do - otherwise I’ll just accept that finals have fried my brain and go crawl under the covers.

*If you would buy a pair of these boots for special occasions or for leisure activities.

Leisure activities. By “special occasions” do you mean watching football in a stadium, or what? Now that I think of it, except when one was inside, why would they be taken off at all?

*Would this product be towards a more younger orientated market or towards a young-adult orientated market?

Youth. Unless you’ve got some amazing way to avoid injury, these things are going to be for the crowd who want thrills, but are heedless of risk.

*Would you buy my boots or a main competitors if they were both given as a choice?

I’d look at Consumer Reports, and probably buy what they recommended. For this kind of product.

*Do you think this product is relevant to peoples trends?The public is becoming more health conscience.

It doesn’t seem to follow that boots which can make you jump higher also are good exercise.

*With the current state of major economies around the world, would you think you personally buy this product as a leisure product?

It would be attractive to any family above the poverty line. Would be less of a thrill in deserts, jungles, snowfields.

*How would you rate this product?

It would be a revolution. More realistically, if they could even add an inch to jumping height (and be useful for normal wear–not like the old "spring shoes) they’d be outstanding.

You scare me a wee bit. I like that in a man/boy of legal consenting age.

Ok this threads is only for younger late-teens to middle twenties group.