Marriage and me!

Eleven days ago my fiancee and I tied the knot! I just haven’t had a chance to come by and celebrate yet.

Here’s pics of the wedding and the honeymoon in Spain

Woot! :slight_smile:

Oooh! What fun! You are such a pretty bride! Were you married in Nevada or in Spain? You had great weather for an outdoor wedding!

I’m glad you finally gave the camera to someone else on your honeymoon so that you have a photograph of the two of you together! The two of you are beaming! I pronounce you a very handsome couple!

What a beautiful spot for a honeymoon!

Welcome to the great rollercoaster, sweetie! Keep your sense of humor and encourage each other to do those things which make you, as individuals, happy. Oh…and tickle his back.

Salut!

Ooooh nice!

Cádiz and Gibraltar, right?

Gibraltar is the UK :slight_smile: so you’ve been in two countries for your honeymoon!

Nice pictures. Your wife chose a very elegant wedding gown and she looked gorgeous in it. Kudos for that. Your father-in-law is really hot too, BTW.

Well, I wish you health and happiness and that you have/had an absolute killer time in Spain. And remember that a successfulmarrige is about making compromises. Or, wait… is it about not making compromises? … I can’t remember, but you know what I’m talking about.

So, yeah-- I hope the whole marrige-thingy works out and you can home from Spain feeling refreshed and full of cool stories.

Congratulations. Wishing you both a lifetime of joy and happiness. :slight_smile:

Just beautiful! Congratulations!

I’ve been married to mr.new more than 17 years, and it’s the best thing I ever did!

This “fiancee” person you talk about? Has he been introduced to your husband yet? :stuck_out_tongue: Nice photos. Congrats.

Wow, that looks like a fabulous trip. Very wise of you to take lots of pictures…I always get caught up in doing other stuff and forget. Congratulations on your marriage!

ummm, actually, I wear the pants in the relationship…no wait, we all know thats not true… I’m the guy. :smack:

Yeah, I guess I should have said Mrs. Kinoons and I got married, oops. Its funny, I’ve been calling her my wife for about 3 months, it’s just been offical for twelve days.

So we were married in Las Vegas, then went to Malaga, Spain for the honeymoon. We also made it to Gibraltar and Tangier in Morocco.

My Father in law is single BTW. :wink:

Beautiful photos! I’m very happy for you both.