May 3rd Wedding

Well all, my divorce has been finalized now, and she didn’t get everything that she wanted (yea)!!!

But the even better news is that I’ll be getting married again May 3rd to the girl I should have married 20 years ago (but that was my mistake…very hard lesson learned). This marriage will be one that lasts, with no doubt.

This wedding day is just a private one between myself and my SO, but there will be another one in October (hopefully), with friends and family (and purrplebear will be my best woMAN , seeing that she is the best friend that I have (I want to see her in a tux:D ).

I’ll try and keep in touch with you all, as long as I can get on the 'puter.

congratulations!!!

i hope everything goes well with you and your bride.

[singing] Love is in the air [/singing]

Congrats to both of you!

Congrats, pipefitter! Sounds like a happy ending all around…

Thank you, sweetie. I can’t wait to come up and see you again, and stand by you in the wedding. A tux, eh? Now that might be really interesting. Somehow I doubt a regular off-the-rack tux will work for me, without me popping out in all the wrong places. :stuck_out_tongue:
Not that you’d mind that, knowing your predilection for female cleavage. :smiley:
But, the new wifey might.

(((((pipefitter)))))

That is SO cool! Congrats! :smiley:

Definitely great news! Congratulations!

woah… thought the title of this thread was My third wedding… oops… well congrats!