Meatloaf Sandwich: Better Than Sex?

no. grilled onions.

I WIN.

:wink:

Interesting that nobody has ventured an argument as to why they think sex is better than a meatloaf sandwich. Unsubstantiated argument is just opinion, doncha know…

Miss Gypsy, it’s probably just your incomparable self that’s the aphrodisiac.

If you don’t like your meatloaf, you can always tinker with the recipe. I’m considering posting my recipe over in Cafe Society. Not right now, though. Supper’s ready. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had meatloaf sandwiches, and I’ve had sex.

Either I don’t know how to eat, or you don’t know how to screw. IMHO.

:smiley:

I’m partial to the fact that you can have a meatloaf sandwich at your desk at work in the middle of the day, and no one looks at you twice. Try having sex on your desk in the middle of the day and see what happens.

Roland?
:smiley:

I hate cold meatloaf, but my local pub makes an awesome meatloaf sandwich–warm meatloaf (made with bbq sauce and bacon on the top, of course), grilled Walla Walla onions, melted Havarti, mayo, and lettuce & tomato.

Of course the obvious solution is right in front of our faces. Eat a meatloaf sandwich while having sex. A multiple orgasm for men.

Now I’m starting to wonder who’s been doing it wrong. :eek:

::lifts top slice of bread, sees appropriate ingredients:: Nope, looks fine.

OK, all this talk about meatloaf has made me hungry.

Someone share your recipe for meatloaf quick! It sounds like there are a lot of good recipes out there. I’ll post mine when I get home tonight (or possibly tomorrow, as I’m taking my kids to see Stomp! tonight)

E3

Well, I’m no scientist, but I would venture that sex causes more pleasure center nerve firing than meat loaf sandwiches…

O.K., all I need is some electrodes, a meat loaf sandwich and thou…

If you don’t already know, you wouldn’t understand even if I explained it.

:wink:

Strawman!!

Okay then, how’s this?

While a meatload sandwich is great, I much prefer giving a woman an earth-shattering orgasm. I just find it more satisfying. YMMV, of course.

A meatloaf sandwich. I know a Freudian slip when I see one…

Have you tried giving her an earth-shattering meatloaf sandwich?

I’d personally like to test this theory, but I’ve noticed a distinct lack of recipes here (Chefguy).

[mccoy]Dammit Jim, this is an opinion forum, not Cafe Society![/mccoy]

Yes, but can you do it every time? HAH! Thought not! A sandwich never fails to satisfy.

Ask your wife.

Just kidding, I swear!