Meatloaf sandwiches?

You want comfort food? Try a grilled cheese meatloaf sandwich. There was a place here that made a great one, and of course, adding green chile made it even better.

That sounds very tasty. And similar (but better) to the grilled cheese BLT here. Maybe I’ll try it.

Love meat loaf sandwiches. But it should be my meatloaf on my bread. A few months ago, my son called to get the recipe for my bread because he was going to make my meatloaf and his son insisted on having my bread to go along with it. We never eat the meatloaf alone but always in a sandwich. Hot when the meatloaf is freshly baked and cold the next day. And we always make enough that there is a next day.

A coworker mentioned she made pot roast this past weekend and I replied that I almost never have that but I did eat a pot roast sandwich the second week of March this year as the world began to melt down. (That was the week of runs on toilet paper, so to speak). Later reflection has me remembering that it wasn’t a pot roast sandwich but in fact was a meatloaf sandwich. This was at the World War 2 museum in New Orleans. There are a few restaurants there but I think this was the Soda Shop. It was decent, if perhaps a little overpriced as expected at a gift shop-type place.

Wanna make a great Manwich? Use leftover meatloaf instead of plain ground beef.