Men who don't wear underwear

Whoops, I wasn’t reading carefully.

It took a little getting-used-to, but after I shaved my pubes a number of years ago, I gave up wearing underwear completely. I’d always worn briefs until then, but it became too irritating with shaved pubic hair. Shorts, jeans, dress slacks, I’m always commando, though I wouldn’t recommend commando with dress slacks until you are accustomed to it. The erections that accompany commando-ness pass after time, and eventually it feels natural and comfortable. The few times I thought I ought to wear underwear, I couldn’t wait to get out of them.

My wife likes that I am always “right there” as soon as she unzips my pants. And years ago, when I thought I had to wear underwear all the time, I dated two girls who actually thought it was silly. One of them actually called me “Mr. Underwear” as she rarely wore panties and I don’t ever recall seeing her in a bra, even at work.

So the girl who said ewwwww might represent some women, but certainly not all. (Thank God)

I realize its sometimes necessary, but for the most part, I think it just represents the shame most people feel about their bodies. In reality, I think it takes a certain courage to go commando, and I commend all who display that courage.

Do zombies wear H-A-A-N-E-S?

Okay, somebody owes me some coffee!

On what possible basis could this fascinating zombie thread be resurrected?? Leo, it sounds like you are a proud commando…

Dunno. If it was a drive-by spammer I’m torn between wondering what they were shilling and feeling relieved that the link was removed :eek:

You didn’t happen to go to school with Sylvia Plath, did you?

Since many of the men I know have much smaller wardrobes than the women I know, re-wearing trousers quite a bit (unless they’re doing laundry every single day, which I doubt, especially with the younger guys), it’s a bit gross to think of them not at least changing the material closest to their butts and bits.

Butts and Bits! Part of a zombie’s complete breakfast.

Apparently eleven years’ worth. But I’m glad it worked out for you.

As a gay male, I can say I’ve never seen boxer briefs on anyone who wasn’t gay :slight_smile: Yes, there aren’t people who aren’t gay that wear them

Men are pigs, so without getting into it, I wouldn’t want to be near a man without an extra layer of clothing as protection :smiley:

I don’t wear underwear, and if anything it encourages me to keep things extra clean ‘down there’ lest any smell starts a brewin’. I wouldn’t want my enchanting musk to start a riot.

I haven’t worn or purchased underwear in nearly 20 years. The one exception is a pair of bikini style briefs I have for when I go diving since I use a spandex diveskin instead of wetsuit. THAT is only so I don’t look obscene on the boat. Underwear is confining, hot, itchy, and unneeded.

Oh oh - my husband wears boxer briefs! He also has good taste in clothes! :eek: