Men: Who is circumcised?

38, circumcized, Michigan

Had a huge fit when my ex-wife had my son cut. We had discussed it before hand and I thought we had agreed to leave it to be his decision once he was older.

34, with the whole sausage.

When I was 8 years old, I had some kind of medical condition (I forget its name). So I was bundled off to hospital, and the deed was done. Cured.

However, I also developed an allergy to salt water while I was at the hospital, so now I have eczema. :frowning:

I’m 30, and I was raised in Karitane, Otago, New Zealand.

31, Cut and pierced.

Oh how I miss the days of simple, no maintenance tinkles…

Where on earth did you get the idea that you have to use toilet paper after peeing if you’re uncut? I’m 18, uncut, brown/brown, 6’1, into - whoops, sorry, wrong website. Anyway. I’m uncut, 18, and I was born in Saint John, New Brunswick. And no, I don’t wipe after I piss, and I don’t have to. I just pull the skin back. Not difficult. And then I take (drumroll) showers.

39, cut.

Would rather have been left intact. My mom tells me that my pediatrician thought he was Zorro, and in the process of restructuring my genitalia took a slice out of my left big toe. I was reportedly not amused at the time.

But everytime he rubs his eyes, his hairline moves towards his eyebrows.

P.S. Houston, 30, Cut.

I read somewhere (sorry, no cite, can’t recall) that cut guys get way more head than uncut guys, at least in America.
So I had my boys circumcised figuring they’d thamk me later.

Jewish
San Jose, Ca.

31, cut, Michigan, Protestant

A former boss of mine told an anecdote about being at a party in Amsterdam. One guy looked around the room and pointed to my boss and two other men. (All were wearing jeans, BTW.) “American…American…American.”

“How can you tell?”

“Circumcised…circumcised…circumcised.”

Mike Masterson, born in Washington, not jewish, 21, circumcized, really big

Cut, twice.
I’m not clear on the details but apparently they did something wrong with the first attempt.

48 circumcised and proud of it!

A girl I know married a dipshit, whom I also know and when their baby was born – which was the reason they got married – HE firmly forbid the child to be circumcised if it was male. It is. She, having more brains than he and also considering him somewhat of a dipshit, told the Doctor to sip the tip upon delivery. As the hubby was too cowardly to attend the delivery, he did not know about it until MUCH later. When he complained, little wifey told him that if he washed under his ‘tip’ more often, he might actually get some sex from her. He shut up and I sent her a bottle of Crown Royal.

18, cut, MO, methodist

Big as sin

–Tim

You have to take a shower every time you pee? No wonder you don’t bother to wipe.

I guess you don’t drink the big soda when at the movies.

37, cut, South Australia

I was done long before I had any say in the matter. I believe that in 1963 it was common practice in Australia to circumcise all male babies during the first 2-3 weeks after birth.

When my wife was pregnant we debated what we were going to do, all of which became academic when my daughter was born.

Oh, for pity’s sake… No, I take a shower every day.

You can all laugh, but I didn’t know I was circumcised until I was 25 years old.

This thread is interesting and all, but I’m afraid there’s no way to know if you’re telling the truth or not; you better provide pictures.

Oh, and 29, lapsed Catholic, no penis.