Men - You catch a woman masturbating - What do you do?

I have done that a time or two. :smiley:

The above post by stormchaser was made by me.
I didn’t realize he was logged in. :slight_smile:

[Lebowski]

Uh… you fix the cable?

[/Lebowski]

I’d completely lose my train of thought. Afterwards, I’d probably do my best to keep from staring and stammering as I quickly tried to figure out whether it would be more appropriate to run away and hope I wasn’t seen or “lend a hand” (old jokes get put in quotes, today. It’s Put Old Jokes In Quotes Day! Whee! It comes but once a year! (insert obligatory dirty pun here) ).

And I’d probably be hungry. This, however, would be unrelated, as I’m always hungry.

bamf

Been there, done that. Offered to help.

If you don’t offer to join, then you are either not a man, gay, or not a man and not gay… or just a wussie.

Only happened to me once. Date got bored during ‘Magnolia’. I wasn’t, so after I realized what she was doing I went back to watching the movie.

wussie

Is it true that people in England drink their beer warm?

I’ve woken up a couple times in the middle of the night to find that my wife is in the middle of a rubout session. I’m always so tempted to reach over and include myself, but I don’t because I figure if she wanted me to be involved, she’d have woken me up, which she occasionally does. So I lie there, pretending to still be asleep but raging hard and horny. I listen and surreptitiously watch until she finishes. If she falls back to sleep quickly, I rub one out myself, but occasionally I manage to fall asleep before she does.

I can’t imagine myself in a situation where I would catch anyone but my wife doing it, although in a couple of years I’m sure my daughters will discover that little pasttime. And I will quickly and quietly retreat from the room, bleaching my brain immediately thereafter, if I ever encounter them in the midst of it.

More like room temperature I think, maybe slightly below that 50 to 60 degrees. Barely chilled John Courage is excellent that way.

If it’s a mother, a grandmother, a sister,an Aunt (which actually happened to me:eek:) ) I would want to get my eyes washed out with bleach.

Thank you; This is exactly the kind of information that Penthouse Forum is so badly lacking…

This zombie thread was resurrected by someone who made an inappropriate response, which I removed. I also edited the portion of MPB in Salt Lake’s post which contained the entirety of it.

It was of the bow-chicka-wow-wow variety, for those of you burning with curiosity.

Haven’t all of the responses been of that variety?

Wow. All four of them together?

I’ve been working on this response for eight years:

“Depends. Did I pay for it?”

Huh- didn’t even check the date. I’ll be darned.

I have been trying for years to get my original image out of my head. Now it has been replaced by a new and MUCH more disturbing one. Thanks a lot.
Goes off to find a pistol to blow out brains with

Do you have any stories regarding the opposite sex that don’t make you seem like a total scumbag?