Men - You catch a woman masturbating - What do you do?

Find a different seat on the bus.

Regards,
Shodan

Hit the snooze alarm to see how this dream turns out.

Get my videocam.

Wasn’t that a song by Bob Welch?

Ding ding ding! We have our winner!

Wonder if she is using Duracells or rechargeables.

:smiley:

What I should do is quietly leave, and perhaps mention to her later that she should possibly be a bit more discreet.

What I would do is thank God, get in a posistion so she wouldn’t discover me, and watch. Intently.

Shoot the hostage?

No…wait…gimme a sec, I know this one…

HAHAHAH! That got a huge laugh out of me! :smiley:

I’ll take "Masturbation Euphemism or Topical Current Events Reference for a thousand, Alex.

Probably kinda falter off on whatever comment I was in the middle of as I entered the room. Gawk open-mouthed for a few moments as my mind puts the scene before me into a meaningful order. Blink. Leave the room (either by turning around and walking or merely backing out) and close the door. Cough slightly, but loud enough to be heard. Knock. Wait for an ACK. Repeat interrupted comment if acknowledged… otherwise go back to whatever I was doing. In all probability, forget it happened within 30 minutes.

Yayess, mercy, yayess…Darling hubby can protest that he’s not in the mood (or sleepy). All I have to do is (cough),er, occupy myself within plain sight, and the silent countdown begins- 10…9…8…until (imagine my surprise!) he joins me :smiley:
FB

I’d stop drinking/smoking whatever it was that produced that hallucination :smiley:

:smiley: [sup]Ask if I can lend a hand.[/sup]

Er… Can I keep her? :smiley:
–SSgtBaloo

Crikey! The femenis masturbatus! A very rare breed indeed! It’ll go perfect right next to the buck head above me fire place!

Take notes.

Er, you know, in case I ever got amnesia and forgot how to please a woman that is.

Just want to say, at the moment the thread title directly below this one is:

Dude, where’s my digital camera?

Happened to me. I noticed the bathroom door was open a crack, and then noticed that my (now ex-)wife was enjoying one of my magazines…

I watched for a few minutes, then snuck off and did it myself.

When I mentioned it to her a few days later, she was really really pissed that I had caught her.

What would I do?

Well, my answer is contained in a little piece that I published once.

It begins: “Dear Penthouse Forum …”