Men's underwear, fly or no fly?

I don’t undo my belt or pants waistband, I just pull down the zipper then the waistband of my shorts.

This thread is hilarious for a woman.

I wear boxers too. Some have the traditional Rubik’s maze of a fly, and some have a button. Either way, over the fence is easier, and more importantly, quicker.

I wear my watch on my penis. That way I can tell time and pee at the same time.

I’ve never owned any that were terribly complex. And on the ones with buttons, I just never button them.

I wear boxers. Groping around through the narrow little opening of unzipped trousers, trying to get your fingers in there to negotiate the inner fly, grasping your penis and then pulling it through both openings (one of which has freaking teeth) is a lot of effort for zero gain and the added downside of a dribbly finish.

I am mystified.

Kilt, commando. No more problem. :smiley:

Pull waistband down for me.

I wear boxer-brief, and most of them have no fly.

Fly envy!

:slight_smile:

The poll results are disagreeing with you.

For the record, I wore briefs as a kid, boxers later, and now boxer briefs. I have always pulled the waistband down to pee.

Why would there be increased risk of a dribbly finish? If anything, the urethra is LESS constricted.

I’m guessing that the guys here that pull their drawers down to pee were taught by their moms.

Nothing easier than unzip, whip it out through the fly, take you piss, shake it off, put it back in, zip it up.

No, because option 1 and 2 are the same answer. You didn’t provide an option for the incorrect way.

No option in the poll.

I do it as God intended: pull down the band, pull my dick out and pee. I can’t think of any reason to undo the pants and belt.

No one has sewn my penis into my shorts.

Mine can act as a sundial.

Because it’s not normal. Most guys don’t use it. Look at the poll. Look online for other polls, they’ll also show you that a solid majority of men don’t use the fly. I spent a few minutes looking around and didn’t find a single poll where more men used the fly than didn’t.

Why would you think this? Most men don’t use the fly so most men probably aren’t going to be teaching their sons to use it either.

Parents don’t teach kids what opening to pull the penis through. Little boys will drop both pants and underwear to the floor and pee at first. As they become more adept and aiming and handling they’ll figure their own method.

It would have been pretty weird for me to tell my son what opening he should go through. It would have been even weirder for my wife to try to tell him, or show him!

Maybe the divide is by what kind of underwear one wears. It may be that it’s easy if one wears boxers - I don’t know, because I’ve never worn boxers.

The new poll suggests that - wearers of briefs (treating boxer briefs as briefs) are currently running 14-2 in favor of over the top, while boxer guys are 5-3 in favor of using the fly.

I wear Hanes boxer-briefs. Basically these. The fly is plenty big enough for my penux. It’s very easy to open; just a simple cloth flap. There’s nothing to fumble with, there’s no confusion, unless you are retarded. In which case, I’d suggest diapers. Seriously, if this is too much work for you, just piss in your pants.

Never imagine this would be such a touchy issue.

No wonder it is a toilet etiquette to try to leave the adjacent urinal empty if possible.