Men's Underwear...with no fly

I never use the fly. The opening is way, way too small.

ETA: Actually it is possible to access the penis via the waistband through pant’s zipper. You don’t need to undo the pants, although sometimes I do, depending upon said pants.

No, zipper, boxer waistband, whip it out.

Perhaps my…never mind.

How much time are you saving by using your method? Two seconds - if that?

I’d rather take two seconds more, and piss in comfort.

Over the top,
Never a drop.

Through the fly,
Cannot stay dry

I made it a poll. You people who pee through the fly are creeping me out.

Didn’t you ever wonder why they put the fly in the the shorts? It seems like it would be natural to use the thing for the intended purpose.

I presume that they were designed and made by women.

No offense, men probably design bras.

So they’re sort of man-panties?

When my friends and I were kids, our consensus was that it was an excuse to put an extra layer of fabric where you were most likely to drip. The idea that anyone would try to pee through it was generally regarded with ridicule.

I mean, how do you use this thing? The opening on the inside is on the left, and the opening on the outside is a couple inches away on the right. (Or is it the other way around? Doesn’t matter.) Either you’ve got to snake your penis around an S-curve while peeing, or you have to pull both layers of fabric out of the way in opposite directions in order to create a clear opening. Seems easier just to pull down the waistband.

What’s really silly is for a grown man to be wearing briefs.

Briefs are great…for young boys, up until adolescence.

Past that, man, you need to graduate to Boxer briefs

:smiley:

Well, waddya know? Just found some of my underwear does have a fly. I’ve gotten so used to no fly that I’ve been sensibly ignoring it.

It’s not like Mr. Giant could fit through there anyway.

You guys and your penis jokes!

Every man I ve ever had anything to do with has expressed this opinion. Also, boxer briefs are dead sexy and I would like to require that all men wear them, please.

+100. Especially the second part.

Assure me you were shopping in the men’s department, right?

Add me to those who never thought the fly was functional.

Isn’t the opening too small and constricting?

I wear Hanes boxer-briefs. Basically these. The fly is plenty big enough for my penux. It’s very easy to open; just a simple cloth flap. There’s nothing to fumble with, there’s no confusion, unless you are retarded. In which case, I’d suggest diapers. Seriously, if this is too much work for you, just piss in your pants.

Sure you were looking for the fly.

Not everyone wears your preferred brand of underwear. :smiley:

The issue is not “confusion” it is comfort - most brands are about as comfortable to pee though at tying an elastic band around your dick.