Merry Fucking Christmas

Nobody marks religious festivals in this forum any more.

I never see Have a Good Easter Egg. No I hope the Black Mass goes well for you on St Walpurgis Night. Not even Happy Thanksgiving which, although not a religious festival per se, it might reasonably be argued that the turkey gets crucified. (I must find another method of dealing death on that particular species of fowl.)

Don’t worry. We can change all that.

At this time of year, when most of us are sitting round a roaring fireplace roasting our fucking chestnuts in the bosoms of our families (try it), can we please spare a thought for those less fortunate than ourselves. If you simply must call someone out for being a fucking moron, think of the true meaning and spirit of Christmas and say: You are a fucking moron. Merry Christmas to you, your dog, and all the kids. And the wife (if applicable).

If someone really is being a total asshole, sprinkle your response with some metaphorical glitter: You Christmas Asshole. Fuck off, preferably until New Year and I hope you have a good one.

Such sentiments may not come easy for posters to this forum but, for Christ’s sake, let’s give it a fucking try.

As usual, anyone who doesn’t agree with me can just fuck off, albeit merrily.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

You know what, asshole? I just fried eighteen pieces of bacon for the fucking stuffing. I do that because I love my husband and the guests we’re having over tomorrow. Christmas is a time to prove that, so fuck off. I don’t even know what you’re fucking getting at here.

No thanks. Sounds festively painful.

He’s just mad because he isn’t getting any bacon stuffing.

Merry Christmas, asshole. :smiley:

And on Earth, Peace and Goodwill towards men…if only in a limited fashion, and for a limited time. YMMV. Not valid where prohibited by law.

I’m pretty furious about that myself.

WANT.

That’s because this is the wrong forum. It’s also wrong to mark religious festivals in ATMB, CoCC, and CoSR, for example.

Thread closed.

Lynn
For the Grinch (pre-transformation)