Message for <Hal Briston> -- Private! All others please ignore

I have a bunch of sheep that are ready to mate, but I don’t have any rams. Do you have a solution?

(I just thought that the ATMB comment was hilarious, and wanted to test it.)

Psssst! Wanna hear some juicy gossip about the moderators?

…That title should read “all others please ignore”. Just, um, pretend it was like that in the first place, yeah?

slinks off

Huh – 137 page views. Well, I guess I know not to trust any of you people anymore. :wink:

When one whispers this loudly in public, people are bound to eavesdrop.

And that doesn’t even touch the tip of the “mouse-over” iceberg…

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Huh – 137 page views. Well, I guess I know not to trust any of you people anymore. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Its good to see the Private messaging is working with only a few bugs. Oh wait, I meant features.

[QUOTE=chaoticbear]
I have a bunch of sheep that are ready to mate, but I don’t have any rams. Do you have a solution?

[/QUOTE]

Young man, just why do you have all those sheep? :dubious:

[QUOTE=swampbear]
Young man, just why do you have all those sheep? :dubious:
[/QUOTE]

You had to ask, didn’t you… :smack:

[QUOTE=swampbear]
Young man, just why do you have all those sheep? :dubious:
[/QUOTE]

But only a few of them are really purty! :wink:

Sounds like you’re just gonna have to do ot yourself.

[QUOTE=chaoticbear]
I have a bunch of sheep that are ready to mate, but I don’t have any rams.
[/QUOTE]
You need a RAM upgrade. You need to go to either a computer store or a livestock auction.

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Huh – 137 page views. Well, I guess I know not to trust any of you people anymore. :wink:
[/QUOTE]
I’m surprised you have a sense of trust at all, considering how you were violated.

BTW, Hal, when are you going to answer the OP?

[QUOTE=Danalan]
I’m surprised you have a sense of trust at all, considering how you were violated.

BTW, Hal, when are you going to answer the OP?
[/QUOTE]

He probably switch over to more secure channels, though he might just be stuck on hold again. :wink:

[QUOTE=swampbear]
Young man, just why do you have all those sheep? :dubious:
[/QUOTE]

[Jerry Seinfeld] Mutton…! Mmmm…mmm…mmm. [/Jerry Seinfeld] :smiley:

Those sure are some purty sheep … be a shame if something were to … HAPPEN … to them…

[QUOTE=Septima]
Sounds like you’re just gonna have to do **ot **yourself.
[/QUOTE]

“Ot” is illegal in all 48 continental united states, so unless chaoticbear lives in Alaska or Hawaii, you’re definitely advocating illegal activity on the board. A no-no.

(Well, it made *me *laugh.)

[QUOTE=DeadlyAccurate]
“Ot” is illegal in all 48 continental united states, so unless chaoticbear lives in Alaska or Hawaii, you’re definitely advocating illegal activity on the board. A no-no.

(Well, it made *me *laugh.)
[/QUOTE]

Goof. Ot is Og’s sister. Never mind state laws, there are far more pressing concerns when attempting to get into her pants.

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
Goof. Ot is Og’s sister. Never mind state laws, there are far more pressing concerns when attempting to get into her pants.
[/QUOTE]
Yes. #1: She wears a dress. #2: And She always wants someone to do the ironing.

[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
But only a few of them are really purty! :wink:
[/QUOTE]

There has to be a place you can still get virgin wool.

Comes from ugly sheep, you know…