Michael Ellis, cooper's friend

Enough, please. So you like to post catchphrases, even when they’ve long gone through the bottom of the barrel. That’s tiresome - as useful as a one-legged man at an arsekicking party - but you could at least be slightly considerate in your uselessness. In this thread, you posted no fewer than thirty-seven times in response to someone who was obviously just looking for attention.

It wasn’t funny. It wasn’t self-referential. It won’t create a lasting Board catchphrase. It wouldn’t be a riff if Keith Richards bled on it. It was just a waste of time you stretched in a vain attempt to be half-smart. And it was typical of your efforts recently.

Give it a rest.

Wow. Tubgirl was the least annoying/disturbing part of that thread.

ah…pink nipples.

I thought it was kind of funny, especially since the dumbass OP didn’t get it. I did it once myself.

I think Michael Ellis did a yeoman’s job in turning a pointless thread by an obvious troll into something actualyl amusing and interesting to read. Yay for him, sez I.

I second.

I find them hot. Blonde hair, pink nipples, they’re usually taller. Blah.

Jamaican? What’s so special about them?

My second pitting! WHOO HOO!
I find them hot. Blonde hair, pink nipples, they’re usually taller. Blah.

Jamaican? What’s so special about them?

Ah, they’re 1920’s style “Death rays”.

One last thing: What does ‘cooper’s friend’ mean? I don’t know any barrelmakers.

Cooper is the last name of my cousin. Are you my cousin’s friend?

Thank you, Miller, I burning a stray dog in your honor, sir.

Well, I guess I killed my own pit thread, then.

Dr.Pepper tastes like crap, and their commercials always have sweaty people.

Bah! Gol durn whippersnapper. I’ve been pitted more times than the fricking moon, and that’s before the Devil even gets his shoes on.

Now be a good lad and go lay down by your dish. You’re already irritatingly persistent in being ten-bloody-times funnier than I am on a good day.

To quote from Sam Stone’s illustrious Misuse of the word ‘Fuck’. thread; “Eeeee-fucking-nuff,” already!

Well pops, we’s all gots to start somewheres, right enough.

Yes Zenster, but yours were for valid reasons.

So what’s next, sitting on Michael’s shoulder and squawking “Brucie wanna cracker”?

Want some cheese to go with that whine?

Arf!

I feel so dirty.