Michael Jackson's Nose.

Its true. I bought it for $15.50, sniping the highest bid of $15.25 (placed some guy called jackson5fan (8) in Oakland) with 8 seconds to spare, and paid via Paypal. Trouble is, I live outside the US, and the sale was only for US residents. So I got the guy selling it to send it to my friend in Cleveland, who then sent it to me. It was not refridgerated, so by the time it got to me it smelled.

Get it? His nose “smelled”?

[sub][ducks cabbages][/sub]

I don’t think there’s anything left to fall off!

Aha! National Enquirer, Dec. 5, 2000

I dunno if it’s true, but that is where I must have gotten the idea. I am a dedicated Enquirer reader.

This might be a scene out of Woody Allen’s Sleeper. Maybe that’s the deal - he’s had his nose removed & cryogenically frozen so that he can be cloned and have his brain transplanted into the new body.

My daughter saw him on television recently ( and I was unable to leap in time to change the channel!).

She asked me two main questions which I was almost unable to answer:

1. Is that a woman or a man?

2. Did he/she get burned in a fire like Jack’s uncle? (a relative of a classmate who had reconstructive surgery after a nasty incident)
    Gotta love her. :):slight_smile:

Larry Mudd, I caught the “Slacker” reference. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t feel left out. God, I miss Austin…

Those darned cokeheads. Is that why they call it a deviant septum? <swish-pitty-boom> :smiley:

can a mod close this post. Because they are starting to hijack and the OP has been answered.

Oh UGH! Thanks for that LOVELY image!

:eek:

Honestly-how many nose jobs HAS Jacko had?

I didn’t catch Michaels nose for sale on ebay but I did see Leons Spinks front teeth for sale and on September 12 I saw Ben Ladins left testical up for auction.

Ebay’s policy is that you cannot sell human body parts online. Damn shame if you ask me.

Oh, Ben’s left testical got up to several million dollars before ebay shut it down.

Jacko has officially had six (6) nose jobs. No cite offhand, but I saw the fact go past when I was looking stuff up previously.

IIRC, Michael Jackson was indeed burned in a fire which happened during the shooting of a Pepsi commercial. This is what ostensibly lead to his first facial surgery.

psychonaut, why was this thread resurrected?

Oh god, oh god, you’ve unleashed the fury.

I remember the last time I bumped a old thread…All the mods took turns beating me bloody with a wet noodle for seven years.

It’s harsh, but you get to learn not to do it.

:slight_smile:

Michael Jackson looks like the only person in history that played “Got Your Nose!” and lost.

Well I didn’t bring it back to life, but here is my contribution…

http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Margo

What, you think his nose should be wider?

Because I had novel information to contribute. That, and I’m a little miffed that people so readily take to berating Michael Jackson for ruining his face when in reality they don’t have the slightest evidence supporting their opinion that his plastic surgeries were elective.

Michael Jackson lost his nose?!

How does he smell?!

All I hve to say is check out this site:

http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Too weird