Mighty Big TV can bite my chonch

Yeah, you’re probably right, Guin. I got a little carried away (still doing the good air/bad air thingy). Watch Esprix actually BE bstewart or something. If it would happen to someone, it would happen to me.

YOu didn’t say anything nasty about him-he’s pretty cool.

No, it’s not to talk about HF/MBTV. It’s a site that was started by people kicked out by Wing Chun-and they usually will invite people who are kicked out.
mookville.com

Just try not to gripe on HF there. It’s really been overdone.

Hey, this is a capacitor tip. Those of you who are suffering the ads blues can get programs such as proxomitron and knock those offending, bandwidth-hogging ads away.

Wow, I can’t believe so many people here also hang out at MBTV. I hardly ever post there, but I do love the recaps. And yes, the ponderously slow boards are annoying. But the recaps are oftentimes better than the actual show, so it’s worth it. Key Grip is my favorite.

I’ve read a few essays at Hissyfit and Tomato Nation, but honestly, I’m not all that interested in what these people think about life in general. I just love their recaps. (Have I said that enough?)

I’ve posted on the “Boston Public” forum a few times and once on “Buffy” to ask about the UPN switchover, and I’ve never seen anyone banned. One time Sars threatened to ban someone if he/she posted a spoiler again, but I felt that was justified.

I had no idea that Wing Chun was so vilified. Learn something new everyday. Personally, I think it’d be stressful being “real life” friends with these men and women. They are perpetually cool, and I’m so . . . not.

Peace!

I’m so glad the slowness is a server thing, I was convinced my computer had been taken over by evil little trolls and was about to perform an exorcism. The only recapper I like on MBTV is Sars, I just read the Dawsons recaps, they’re hysterical. They used to take me about an hour to read (on those days when i’m SO busy at work) now they take two. Hm…and i’ve never read anything by Wing but now I think I will out of morbid curiousity (those damn train wrecks, you just gotta look…)

Okay, resurrecting this thread because I’ve been hitting “reload” ALL GODDAMNED DAY, trying to read the Dawson’s Creek recap. Okay, okay, now anyone who actually opens this thread knows my real shame: I am addicted to Dawson’s Creek recaps. In my own defense, I must point out that I have never sat through an episode. After reading the recaps of the first season and laughing my ass off, I tried to watch an episode and COULDN’T…it was too physically painful. But I’ve been reading the recaps since they were at dawsonswrap.com, so plbth.

Okay, nice tangent, shaddup.

ANYHOW…not that I’ve been sitting here all day doing nothing but surfing the web (which, stunningly enough, I haven’t…but anyway…), but every time I’ve been in front of this thing I’ve gone ahead and hit “refresh,” hoping against hope that there’d be a new page waiting for me next time I had a minute, but as often as not I’ve gotten BUBKES.

sigh